More Sand

Randy

Good morning. Thor is in!
See you in the sands.
Cheers!
shaikh

Dear Chief (Abu Salem)/Marshals,

Good morning,

Even though I have registered as a 9th car I am still in the waiting list. It seems 10 cars are including the marshals. Plz consider me as the 9th one. Its been a long time in the sands.

I really appreciate.

Thanks & Regards
pradodxb

Good Morning Bu Salem,

I've tried to register under 5- and it gives me the option of wait list only, even though there are 8 cars. I hope you are not counting the marshals in your total of 10. Its been 3 weeks and I really miss the desert...I've been in murky, slushy England int eh last couple of weeks and really look forward to the desert this friday.... Hope you will be as generous as always and include me.

Ikram
KIMOz
Crew
Crew

Dear Marshals,

full night till the morning that I'm refreshing for the 5+ trip, but suddenly this morning while driving I found that I have to be in waiting list :( .... hope to join the convoy this week end.

Thanks
khallaf

i am trying to join from early morning but no luck any idea why?
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=khallaf;35127]i am trying to join from early morning but no luck any idea why?[/quote]

if you would have read carefully the post #1 you would have get your answer......btw, to make life easy, you are a CM (Club Member), the trip is dedicated to Newbies, drivers who already passed the tools check and got the 1st star.
Cheers
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Mezzz;35109]Alshamsi, i just wanted to know if i could join. i have just done one club member trip at fossil rock ?[/quote]

Sorry dear ... you don't have your STAR .. so you have to wait for the next drive

[quote=RedShark;35112]Dear marshals ,

If possible would like to join to test my car ,
Registered In the waiting list[/quote]

Sorry Dear ... it says in convoy roles that your car MUST be in good condition not testing.

[quote=shaikh;35120]Dear Chief (Abu Salem)/Marshals,

Good morning,

Even though I have registered as a 9th car I am still in the waiting list. It seems 10 cars are including the marshals. Plz consider me as the 9th one. Its been a long time in the sands.

I really appreciate.

Thanks & Regards[/quote]

Try again .. I opened for you

[quote=pradodxb;35121]Good Morning Bu Salem,

I've tried to register under 5- and it gives me the option of wait list only, even though there are 8 cars. I hope you are not counting the marshals in your total of 10. Its been 3 weeks and I really miss the desert...I've been in murky, slushy England int eh last couple of weeks and really look forward to the desert this friday.... Hope you will be as generous as always and include me.

Ikram[/quote]

try again I opened for you too

[quote=KIMOz;35124]Dear Marshals,

full night till the morning that I'm refreshing for the 5+ trip, but suddenly this morning while driving I found that I have to be in waiting list :( .... hope to join the convoy this week end.

Thanks[/quote]

Hard luck Kimo
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Nijay

How Did This Thing Got Full so Fast O.o
5+ Is More Then 5-
:(
Make It Even Marshals
More Two Gap Are There Can't Get In :(
Help Please !
Move Me And Someone To Main List
Because Two Are Free :/
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members

1. Eric
2. Francis
3. RedShark
4. Singh

My apologies because I removed your names to give the chance for less than 10 drives people. ... I am going to do the same for any future member with 10+

Best Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills