More Sand

shaikh

Dear Abu Salem,

Sorry I was little late. I was the 9th 5- registered in waiting list but I was deleted istead of coming in the main convoy. Plz allow me to join. Thx

I really appreciate if you allow me foe the drive.

Kind regards
jai

Thanks Strawb for the clarification.
All my tools are complete.
Looking forward for having them checked by the marshals at an earliest, and to see you all on the Sand.
shaikh

I really apologise what I am saying now for the trip, but actually is a request as----------------5+ drive has 11drivers with one marshal so why can't 5- drive will have same with 2 marshals (as of now). Marshals knows better than me. Just trying to put myself innnnn some how. If possible plz . I will be 11th (actually I was 9th).

Thx
Randy

[quote=alshamsi_m;35089]Happy Hunting .... for the 5-[/quote]

Thank you, chief. See you at the sands.
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

Guys its all about eyes and ears out there watch what the marshals instruct you, hear what your car is telling you ,Feel the sand and its softness and deflate accordingly and most important dont forget to have fun jus putting my 2 cents out there :D
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

For 5+ convoy, guys, hope all of you have the right tools, if someone of you has, as an example, a compressor that is even not suitable for a bicycle, I suggest you to get a right one soon, otherwise, and this is a promise, I will not allow you to join the trip.
Cheers
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

If Moby has a heart, you will see me driving soon... :grin:
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

If Moby has a heart by Thursday, you will see me driving soon... :008:
shaikh

Dear Abu Salem,

I can see guys are being registered for waiting list in 5- drive also. but I am not even unable to register there. Plz can it be cleared for me. thx
Maddie

[quote=Yoghybear;35172]For 5+ convoy, guys, hope all of you have the right tools, if someone of you has, as an example, a compressor that is even not suitable for a bicycle, I suggest you to get a right one soon, otherwise, and this is a promise, I will not allow you to join the trip.
Cheers[/quote]

Marshal Yoghy , I can borrow your shovel maybe? :ninja: