Eggs in Basket Game 2014

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congrats to winners and all participants ! Great job !!!

:like::thumbsup:
Agalon
Marshal
Marshal

First of all thanks to the marshals for accepting me to the challenge. I was not careful what i wish for (thanks Bu Salem) and here i was :thumbsup:.
In the camp, the weather was cool and comfortable. First time had the chance to listen strawb and his guitar. Hats off for strawb :like: we want more. Thanks to everybody who had their hands on the bbq and Oxana for the karak.
Waking up to a nice morning with the assistance of Bu Salem's delicious coffee, we tidied up our stuff and headed to the meeting point.

I chose to try my TJ with it's world famous suspensions :grin:for the challenge and was the 2nd car in the line up. After seeing Mubz heading back first to get momentum, i had a small confusion on what to do as the initial stance and i chose to try to drop my nose and stop at the starting point. Thank god i managed that so i was able to start with no problem.
I am very happy to be able to finish the track with no problems. It was an amazing experience to test my skills. I felt the improvement during the challenge. Also was a nice chance to try the GPS software i am using in my Android phone (OruxMaps) and i am very happy with it's accuracy.

Thanks for the perfect organisation to the marshals. I am amazed with how professionally everything is done in every event.
Thanks to everybody who volunteered for the assignments required. It was nice to see calm smiling faces on each point.
Congrats to the winners and participants. It was an honor to be a part of this event with you guys.

See you all next time...
AGALON
/ Wrangler JK'18
Dave
Advance
Advance

Almost a photo finish between Nouman and Drifter!
Bu-Shahid
Intermediate
Intermediate

video of the game...I have collected some photos from the FB as I was not in the playground to capture all moments...enjoy it

[video=youtube;KPcD8r6sMK8][/video]
Muhittin

very nice video BuShahid
Suhail
Advance
Advance

Great video Bu Shahid.. Thank you bro..!!
BAT
Intermediate
Intermediate

Such videos will help documenting ALMOST 4X4 activities for the future use and reference
One day ALMOST 4X4 wil become a huge organization (CLUB) and those videos will be taken out for the new generation study
Thank you Bu Shahid
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Desert BAT;35017]Such videos will help documenting ALMOST 4X4 activities for the future use and reference
One day ALMOST 4X4 wil become a huge organization (CLUB) and those videos will be taken out for the new generation study
Thank you Bu Shahid
[/quote]
Good morning, did you notice, that we have our own YouTube channel, where all videos produced by our members are stored?
BAT
Intermediate
Intermediate

Dear Caprihours,
I meant to have a proper and professional archive in the clubserver not a YouTube channel
It could be archived by date, activity or any other reference
I’m not sure if all videos are uploaded in YouTube but certainlynot all photos
I have watched some of the YouTube videos (not all of themof course) with the great effort from members and the precious time they spent onit but –from what I saw- I have the following comments:
1- Videos are not in sequenceby date or …
2- Videos introduction andending are not constant in terms of font, color, dates, place and drive name
3- Editing and music backgroundare based on the members experience and selection not on emphasizing ALMOST 4X4 brand
I apologize if you guys did all that long time back, I’mstill a new member but because I loved this club I’m trying to support with mymarketing and branding experience
Best regards
Ammar

[quote=caprihorse;35019]Good morning, did you notice, that we have our own YouTube channel, where all videos produced by our members are stored?[/quote]
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Desert BAT;35024]Dear Caprihours,
I meant to have a proper and professional archive in the clubserver not a YouTube channel
It could be archived by date, activity or any other reference
I’m not sure if all videos are uploaded in YouTube but certainlynot all photos
I have watched some of the YouTube videos (not all of themof course) with the great effort from members and the precious time they spent onit but –from what I saw- I have the following comments:
1- Videos are not in sequenceby date or …
2- Videos introduction andending are not constant in terms of font, color, dates, place and drive name
3- Editing and music backgroundare based on the members experience and selection not on emphasizing ALMOST 4X4 brand
I apologize if you guys did all that long time back, I’mstill a new member but because I loved this club I’m trying to support with mymarketing and branding experience
Best regards
Ammar
[/quote]
Dear Boatman, at first my nick is 'caprihorse' and it has some meaning. Any misspelling of the name to anybody is considered to be an insult, but I'm sure you didn't mean it...

Welcome to the league of professional graphic designers and we appreciate very much your concerns. Pls allow me to answer your points one by one.
  1. Our Forum serves mainly as discussion platform for all questions in club life, off-roading and trips organization and reporting. We are not running our server to be a platform for competition in video production. As you may know, YouTube channel is mainly for videos, therefore we are keeping photos from our events at our Facebook page. If, until today, you didn't notice this fact, pls feel free to visit it here - https://www.facebook.com/almost4x4.club
  2. Our YouTube channel has different sections and videos are sorted by date and added to different playlists based on the subject and date of the event, e.g. here - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... kW2dN9oZFd
  3. Videos are made by individual members and they all are off-roaders and not professional script writers or film producers. We very much value their time spent on filming, editing, selecting appropriate music and doing post-production.
  4. Our branding and marketing is done mainly through our Club activities, Forum, Facebook, YouTube and Google organic SERP, and at the moment our Club is recognized as one of the most popular, organized and safety oriented off-roading club, not only in UAE but also beyond its borders, mainly thanks to our huge International community. However we welcome any new ideas to increase our reputation from every our loyal member.
I hope that I answered all your concerns, as it is quite difficult to understand your typing, and feel free to share more in detail your ideas from your marketing and branding experience.