Rescue The Marshal

strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

Welcome bach salhinai .... weve been missing you!

@momo ..... almost4x4 will guarantee you 52weekends of offroad desert adventures in one year .... no summer ... no winter ... just offroad
FrancisJK
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=strawb;33872]Welcome bach salhinai .... weve been missing you!

@momo ..... almost4x4 will guarantee you 52weekends of offroad desert adventures in one year .... no summer ... no winter ... just offroad[/quote]

[quote=alshamsi_m;33867]Dear Momo

You just started to know us. Maybe we are the only people who run to the desert when others run away. We welcome all types of weather because we see it as an opportunity or a new experience not as Bad thing.

Best Regards[/quote]

I can still remember our "Almost 4x4 Getaway" drive, Banyan Tree in Ras Al Khaimah. It was raining and felt like mudding in the sand. New experiences + learning.
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

@strawb : You can count on me guys, I will share with you trips whenever possible during these 52w-e Cheers
Duli

[quote=alshamsi_m;33861]Dear Members

Please register in the Maybe list if you are less than 5 drives.

[/quote]

Thank you Bu Salem... Hope we also get a chance to be part of the rescue operation :) *Fingers Crossed*
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Duli;33884]Thank you Bu Salem... Hope we also get a chance to be part of the rescue operation :) *Fingers Crossed*[/quote]

Since Tornado doesn’t have towing points ... Then you are a candidate for pulling .... Bambam ... " Be careful what you wish for " :whut:

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;33886]Since Tornado doesn’t have towing points ... Then you are a candidate for pulling .... Bambam ... " Be careful what you wish for " :whut:

Regards[/quote]

noooooo.....Tornado has towing points.....and also very resistant.....full agree with Bu Salem, "be careful what you wish for" guys......
Btw, in Tornado's CV I forgot to mention another "trophy"....a winch rope broken....sorry guys, but if you want to "challenge" Tornado think about it and first count up to 100.:032:....and then probably you will change your mind.... :011:
Duli

[quote=alshamsi_m;33886]Since Tornado doesn’t have towing points ... Then you are a candidate for pulling .... Bambam ... " Be careful what you wish for " :whut:

Regards[/quote]

Bu Salem... was that for me or for Bambam? or for me pulling out Bambam... I'm confused :049::005:
FSL

[quote=Duli;33888]Bu Salem... was that for me or for Bambam? or for me pulling out Bambam... I'm confused :049::005:[/quote]

I guess bu salem replied to both of you...

1- Since Tornado doesn’t have towing points ... Then you are a candidate for pulling ...
2- Bambam ... " Be careful what you wish for "
Solmaz
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=FrancisJK;33873]I can still remember our "Almost 4x4 Getaway" drive, Banyan Tree in Ras Al Khaimah. It was raining and felt like mudding in the sand. New experiences + learning.[/quote]

Haha, AGA was insane :) All that rain, lightinings!!! Whole tent + everything on it's floor were soaking in the morning. Thanks to inflatable beds, we were not :) I think tonight we'll have a taste of sandstorm, yet another thing to learn!! Anybody with cold feet?
Bambam
Intermediate
Intermediate

Regards[/quote]

Regardless - I want to try at least... I fail or suceed - definately worth a couple of shots...:playingsmiley:

I only quote Yoghybear's signature: "It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult"