Treasure Hunt 2.0

Dave
Advance
Advance

Getting very frustrated with this Montana 600. Having purchased it as an off road aid and just playing around with waypoint insertion and "navigate from point to point" it keeps telling me " maps do not have routable roads in this area". I don't want a road!!! Just a bearing and distance. Is more software required to be down loaded or am I missing something obvious? I have set it to ATV mode to force it to think I really am in the desert! Still no joy.
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

You can call me so we can be of assistance

Cheers
muaz

[quote=caprihorse;32295]You got all the points correctly :thumbsup:[/quote]
It's your school Chief
muaz

[quote=Dave;32306]Getting very frustrated with this Montana 600. Having purchased it as an off road aid and just playing around with waypoint insertion and "navigate from point to point" it keeps telling me " maps do not have routable roads in this area". I don't want a road!!! Just a bearing and distance. Is more software required to be down loaded or am I missing something obvious? I have set it to ATV mode to force it to think I really am in the desert! Still no joy.[/quote]
If am not mistaken you do need to switch it to off road mode from setting
Oggy

I feel somewhat left out. I only have my iPhone. I don't normally use it, just relying on my homing pigeon instincts!
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Dave;32306]Getting very frustrated with this Montana 600. Having purchased it as an off road aid and just playing around with waypoint insertion and "navigate from point to point" it keeps telling me " maps do not have routable roads in this area". I don't want a road!!! Just a bearing and distance. Is more software required to be down loaded or am I missing something obvious? I have set it to ATV mode to force it to think I really am in the desert! Still no joy.[/quote]

There is no need for more software, just read the detailed manual, which you received with your device, everything is very well explained there. And don't try to tell us, that you didn't receive anything :yarr:
Clga

I will unfortunately not be able to attend, due to unforseen circumstances. Sorry for the late cancelation :-(
a7madoooz

hey guys, so is this thread closed and meeting point already sent by PM. if yes please let us know so that the rest knows to party tonight or go home early :)
muaz

[quote=a7madoooz;32315]hey guys, so is this thread closed and meeting point already sent by PM. if yes please let us know so that the rest knows to party tonight or go home early :)[/quote]

PM dispatched
Asemahmed

Unfortunately I have to cancel my attendance, sorry for late cancelation. Have a safe drive.