admin

Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

SINGH
Golden Member
Golden Member

:sad:....won't be able to join.....got a call to work on friday....enjoy guys....& find your treasure safely....
ginger
Intermediate
Intermediate

My new Garmin Montana is an amazing bit of kit but oh so complicated , I'm currently stuck working in Polish which doesn't help!
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=ginger;32265]My new Garmin Montana is an amazing bit of kit but oh so complicated , I'm currently stuck working in Polish which doesn't help![/quote]

The next time you see me ..... come and check out my set up ...... simple and can be operated on the go either on tarmac or offroad .....

Or call me if you cant wait for the weekend :blank:
Dave
Advance
Advance

Also playing with my new Montana. Disappointed that map display is so basic. Found a website called "BirdsEye Satellite Imagery" that presents display like google earth for $30 annual subscription. Any suggestions for a similar map display.
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ive got birds eye view on my montana ..... you cant leave home without it

I paid for the subscription close to 2yrs now ..... i didnt re-subscribe yet and i still have my birds eye working ...... and i update my software regularly
fida
Advance
Advance

Sorry friends, regretfully, have to pull out due to home ministery's commitments. Inshallah next time.
Asemahmed

Got a new Montana 650, but the pointer is moving allover even in no physical movement. On road it's almost 5 meters away from my position. Any advice.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

The printer will keep shifting if you stop or if you are routing with TRACK UP option

P.s : did you install the map ?
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills