Treasure Hunt 2.0

strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

every offroad gear, parts, accessories or modifications should and always be declared at 25% of the actual cost when being discussed within the premises of your home or its inhabitants ....

this practice ensures you that whatever she asks for in return will be cheaper for your wallet in the long run

for example:

offroad shocks
actual cost 4000aed
declared cost 1000aed

cheers
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=strawb;32203]as for your GPS ....... get a montana 600 or 650 ..... [/quote]

Strawb, agreed, I have a 600 - didnt need the camera option that the 650 has as I have a fair few others to use!

Dave, one point - I got mine from Sharaf DG at Times Square using Airmiles - do you get them in your profession?! That way the wife doesn't see the bank statements! :OSMILEY:
Adnan
Advance
Advance

5- You’ll receive first stage GPS points ON MEETING POINT ,

The question is :
Is there is second stage GPS or third stage or .....OR ONLY POINT ( B ) GPS coordinates ???
Bomolin
Intermediate
Intermediate

With the high number of hungers newbies seems many intermediates/Advance may be needed...any possibilities marshalls of doing Intermediates & Newbies without passing by home with a night camping?
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Dave;32204] I will just call my purchase a late Christmas gift to myself. And not mention it to my wife......!![/quote]

:like:
What goes around , comes around .
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Bomolin;32218]With the high number of hungers newbies seems many intermediates/Advance may be needed...any possibilities marshalls of doing Intermediates & Newbies without passing by home with a night camping?[/quote]

Dear Bomolin ,

1- " Solo Bats " will be followed by a camp .

2- We have enough Marshals for this event , However any Intermediate or Advanced driver is welcome to register with the event team .
Bomolin
Intermediate
Intermediate

Then heads in chief!

[quote=Abu Jimmy;32220]Dear Bomolin ,

1- " Solo Bats " will be followed by a camp .

2- We have enough Marshals for this event , However any Intermediate or Advanced driver is welcome to register with the event team .[/quote]
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Adnan;32216]5- You’ll receive first stage GPS points ON MEETING POINT ,

The question is :
Is there is second stage GPS or third stage or .....OR ONLY POINT ( B ) GPS coordinates ???[/quote]

The Treasure Hunt is about adventure . adventure is all about the thrill of the journey to the unknown ....:wtfsmilie:
Hamdan
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear Members ,

Newbie solo drives are highly restricted to the criteria of ( 5+ ) . all members with less drives will be moved to waiting list ...:whut:
Zorro
Advance
Advance

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately I won't be able to join...

Enjoy!!