One More Time

Iqsaan
Intermediate
Intermediate

A great track , we really need to do this drive ONE MORE TIME !

We all met just off Truck Road and departed upon Bu Salem's arrival , a whisker past 3pm.
(I think we may have broken a Guinness record for the fastest deflation , as we had the Patrol deflated in under 30 seconds!!!)

The drive was interesting with superb soft sand and sharp crests begging to be side crested. It was a pleasure driving on virgin , trackless sands , a sharp contrast to Badayer in winter . A few rally sessions in the sabkhas helped to keep the adrenaline pumping and ensured that we stayed alert. :redbullsmiley:
There were a few pauses in between to demonstrate and practice recovery techniques and pop out repair.

All in all , a great package deal - a fulfilling drive and an enjoyable day spent with friends.

Thanks Bu Salem for another signature lead
Thanks Yoghybear / Strawb for the support.
Thanks Bu Shahid, Bomolin , Sami, Arminejune, Offroad Ron, Hockey, Iskander , Melfi , Roby , Zorro for the good company.

To be continued....
Bu-Shahid
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hey man this was quick...another Guinness record :yaeh am not durnk: in placing a trip report

One More Time was a one more time great trip with Almost4x4; very interesting area with tons of side cresting, soft sand, technical duns, high speed, jumps...you name it
I love the area and wish to have more trips there, I only drove 100 km from Abu Dhabi to the meeting point (another Guinness record) hahaha
the drive went good with two pop outs, three stucks and one flying windshield washing water tank :thumbsup: (can not understand how did it dropped)
I love the rally part with high speed,
thank you Bu Salem for the great lead and the nice area as well as for the advices for my new ride.
thank you Strawb and Yoghy for the weep and support
thank you for the rest of my friends for the great company and chit chat...long time...miss it

my record of the trip (no video due to the forgotten memory card :melt:)

[IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x60 ... 9/7zz1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x60 ... 0/g4rl.jpg[/IMG]
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

Awesome drive, wish it was longer...

Thanks Bu Salem for another signature lead
Thanks Yoghybear / Strawb for the support.
Thanks Bu Shahid, Bomolin , Sami, Arminejune, Offroad Ron, Hockey, Iskander , Melfi , Roby , Zorro and Delta for the good company.
this was not copy past, I actually retyped it :that dood is up to

Managed to meet a friend randomly in desert, on the other side of the dune when we were taking brake. and no I'm not talking naughty, I mean a real person was there not from our group.

in high speed at some part of it I managed to sing "I believe I can fly", and woop de doo, I did!!! and then I sang, "woops I did it again". it felt awesome, you should all try it at least once.

The truck is in health care right now.

after the trip I managed to wait at police station for at least 4 hours to get one paper. long story on that, but thanks to the second shift they actually helped. if I knew there names I would have thanked them here. the second shift they offered me tea, and apologized for waiting and called me a guest. great gesture of them. which it made me feel much better from first shift.
delta83
Advance
Advance

it is always nice to catch up with the almost family,
great lead by Bu Salem, and area was super nice and good for SWB :D with the small ditches
Armin bro hope everything is ok, i warned you not to race with a Patrol :P :killzonesmiley: hehehe ...

thanks for all marshals , explorer and members for the nice company, see you all next time