First Contact 2014

Oxana
Intermediate
Intermediate

Guys, I've got mine today at 08:42, just after the last seat was gone 😩
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=OxanaLu;31790]Guys, I've got mine today at 08:42, just after the last seat was gone [/quote]

Hi Oxanalu,

There are drivers who are on 24/7 watch in the forums to wait for a trip posted. Faster than the BBM service. LOL

Cheers
kerpas

[quote=Duli;31786]Hi All,

Just wanted to know. Do we receive any BBM updates of any drives posted in the forum for registrations? As I have not received any BBM update of this drive put up on the forum.

Tc[/quote]

Last week another member mention the same about the BBM. On my own experience.. I didn't received the BBM last week for the "The Last of the Year", but I received the BBM on the morning for this trip. :indecisiveness:

Sorry mate, only the Admin could help you with the BBM :sad:
Andre

[quote=OxanaLu;31790]Guys, I've got mine today at 08:42, just after the last seat was gone [/quote]

Subscribed to forum also helps get notified once a Trip is created. :)
Sash716
Club Member
Club Member

Hi all, I'd like to join this trip but when I click register and enter my info nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? or is this trip blocked for me cause It'll be my first trip with Almost4x4? When I click register it says select convoy but there's nothing for me to select. I can just enter my phone# and car info.

if someone can help me figure this out it'll be much appreciated :) cheers
Andre

[quote=Sash716;31797]Hi all, I'd like to join this trip but when I click register and enter my info nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? or is this trip blocked for me cause It'll be my first trip with Almost4x4? When I click register it says select convoy but there's nothing for me to select. I can just enter my phone# and car info.

if someone can help me figure this out it'll be much appreciated :) cheers[/quote]

Hi Sash716,

See this response from Strawb below.

[quote]You need to wait for a CLUB MEMBER drive in order for you to register in the convoy. Unfortunately, the trip designed this weekend is not for your current grade and rank in almost4x4.

Keep your eyes open in the next coming weeks for a CM drive to start your sand adventures.[/quote]

Or check this one: http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthre...Grading-System
Oxana
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=strawb;31791]Hi Oxanalu,

There are drivers who are on 24/7 watch in the forums to wait for a trip posted. Faster than the BBM service. LOL

Cheers[/quote]

I know Strawb :021: I am one of them... except today of course..
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Sash716;31797]Hi all, I'd like to join this trip but when I click register and enter my info nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? or is this trip blocked for me cause It'll be my first trip with Almost4x4? When I click register it says select convoy but there's nothing for me to select. I can just enter my phone# and car info.

if someone can help me figure this out it'll be much appreciated :) cheers[/quote]
It's advisable to study certain blogs before complaining or do you think that everyone has nothing better to do except at every trip to explain CM how and what to do? How we can then expect at the trips that you will listen to Marshal's safety instructions and commands?
BTW, can you also correct your Country of Origin to Iran? As you probably also didn't read or understand the meaning of this entry and you just clicked on something what was rolling around your mouse?
Omair Ahmed

[quote=Duli;31786]Hi All,

Just wanted to know. Do we receive any BBM updates of any drives posted in the forum for registrations? As I have not received any BBM update of this drive put up on the forum.

Tc[/quote]

Hi Duli,

Yes, the trips are always broadcasted on BBM, this is the BBM pin you need to add 75853333 , this trip was broadcasted too. This trip is not designed for fresh club members as mentioned in the below comments, kindly wait and keep a look out till you come across a CLUB MEMBER drive where you'd be able to join and get your first star to become a newbie :)