First Contact 2014

Omair Ahmed

[quote=alshamsi_m;31747]It is smart to stay low profile unless you think that you are ready ... Rather than going up and got beaten :)[/quote]

Hahaha, true that Bu Salem..thanks! See You all this friday.
kerpas

[quote=Cass;31771]Sorry I'm new to this. I wanted to join the trip so I pressed "join" and put in Phone number and Car model. Then press join again- is that correct?
I did browse for an answer but it's not quite clear to me. Obviously I'll be on the waiting list[/quote]

Hi Cass, if you take a look on the first post of the "First Contact 2014" you will find all the relevant information for the trip and also the names of all drivers booked in their corresponding level.

As you can see... your name is not on the list because the trip is dedicated for Newbie Level and above. Your current level is Club Member, so you need to wait for a different trip... dedicated for new members.

At the beginning it takes time to understand the process, but don't worry I did the same mistake :faill:.

I hope that helps you to understand the philosophy of Almost 4x4, and see you soon on the trips :thumbsup:
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Cass;31771]Sorry I'm new to this. I wanted to join the trip so I pressed "join" and put in Phone number and Car model. Then press join again- is that correct?
I did browse for an answer but it's not quite clear to me. Obviously I'll be on the waiting list[/quote]

Hi Cass,

You need to wait for a CLUB MEMBER drive in order for you to register in the convoy. Unfortunately, the trip designed this weekend is not for your current grade and rank in almost4x4.

Keep your eyes open in the next coming weeks for a CM drive to start your sand adventures.

Cheers
Andre

Hi Cass,

Not sure if they will accept you on this drive, as per the the rule you need to go with the club member drive first then earn your first star to be a Newbie. However, better check with the Club Marshals and Organizers.

Check this one: http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... ing-System
Duli

Hi All,

Just wanted to know. Do we receive any BBM updates of any drives posted in the forum for registrations? As I have not received any BBM update of this drive put up on the forum.

Tc
Oxana
Intermediate
Intermediate

It seems like I'm going to miss this trip 😱
Dear Marshals please do something 😰.. For example, you could open up the third convoy for the "5+Waiting list" or the "5+/- woke up late" 😃
... I want to become an Intermediate driver ASAP so I could have a privilege to join different trips without been in a rush over the registration. 😒
Oxana
Intermediate
Intermediate

I've got mine today at 08:42, just after the last seat was gone 😩
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Duli;31786]Hi All,

Just wanted to know. Do we receive any BBM updates of any drives posted in the forum for registrations? As I have not received any BBM update of this drive put up on the forum.

Tc[/quote]

BBM updates are sent to all members who are on the contacts list of the almost4x4 BBM service.

Send an invite to BBM pin 75853333 to get your trip updates.

Cheers