Golden Member
Golden Member

Enjoy girls and boys :thumbsup:
Andre

I'm in. Thanks for the trip Yoghy. :thumbsup:
SINGH
Golden Member
Golden Member

Worth waiting for the trip to be announced before going to sleep after my night shift.....second to register.....thx marshal.
muaz

it made my day
Apo54

Dear Marshals,

I joined last weekend at the gold cm trip but i am still club member :/ i want to join to this trip as -5 newbies, please help :/
pradodxb

Good Morning everyone,

I'm guessing this drive is not for first time drivers in the club. After missing last weeks Gold CM (being on wait list), I was hoping to have a drive this week. Anyways...short question with regards to categories/ grades of members in the club. Please correct me if I'm wrong; you start as Club member, then to Newbie and then to what?...also how many drives to graduate from each category. Apologies if this has already been posted some place; appreciate if you can send me the link.

-Ikram
Dave
Advance
Advance

Another weekend of fun to be missed again as duty calls. On a positive note, January 2014 leaves me with most weekends off so my Patrol and I shall be back to share in the fun!
Have a great weekend guys and see you all in the new year!
pradodxb

[quote=pradodxb;31512]Good Morning everyone,

I'm guessing this drive is not for first time drivers in the club. After missing last weeks Gold CM (being on wait list), I was hoping to have a drive this week. Anyways...short question with regards to categories/ grades of members in the club. Please correct me if I'm wrong; you start as Club member, then to Newbie and then to what?...also how many drives to graduate from each category. Apologies if this has already been posted some place; appreciate if you can send me the link.

-Ikram[/quote]

Please ignore my above question, I found the members grading system link from admin...

Thanks....
nasirdub
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello Roberto/Mohamed

Any chance of putting my name down on the waiting list as I would like to go on this, although I am Intermediate...

Many thanks

Nasir