The Gold CM

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=bijubs;31306]It's good chance to learn more.... thanks[/quote]

It is the LAST club members drive for THIS YEAR
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
FJX4

[quote=alshamsi_m;31299]NO Newbies in this drive for sure.... unless they did not join any Club Members drive "101 class"[/quote]

I also registered since I did not attend any 101 class
cyanide

Hi,
I also need the 101 class again can I register too?
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Newbies

The Organizer opened 5 seats for the newbies who didn't attend the first class of CM so go ahead and put your name ... if the main list of the CM is not full then we will reconsider the others otherwise we might open another session

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Mubz

[quote=alshamsi_m;31312]Dear Newbies

... if the main list of the CM is not full then we will reconsider the others otherwise we might open another session .....

Regards[/quote]

Can we put our name in Maybe list and if we have shortage of club members (which is very unlikely) and if Marshals decide to take us with them ( very likely) we may see sand on Friday as some of us don't have a drive this weekend although club has announced 3 drives.

Can we try our luck ?
Andre

[quote=alshamsi_m;31312]Dear Newbies

The Organizer opened 5 seats for the newbies who didn't attend the first class of CM so go ahead and put your name ... if the main list of the CM is not full then we will reconsider the others otherwise we might open another session

Regards[/quote]

Thanks Alshamsi and the organizers for considering to get newbies for this trip. I really want to attend to learn the 101 class as my first drive was the "AGA". But my Kids have a year end activity on Friday with the parents (If i don't attend and will go ahead for the drive, they might barred me for driving off-road again - They are like Mafia in the house ) :pissed off:

By the way thanks Almost4x4 for the Email invite and for those in with the trip...goodluck and enjoy.
pradodxb

Hello guys,

My first trip with the club. Tried to join the trip, but could only put my name in the waiting list for GOLD CM. A little lost with the posts on the forum. So are you guys taking first time drivers for this trip or is this only for experienced drivers?

I hope I can join. Its been a while since I've made it to the desert on a Friday morning.

Ikram
geekgirl_5

Unfortunately I will only be able to buy the required equipment at the end of this month :-( Have fun everyone
Adil

Hi guys,

The system does not show me the option to register for main convoy though only 7 seats are occupied. Hence have put my name in the "Waiting List" as that was the only available option.

Appreciate if I could be moved to the main convoy by admin as this would be my first drive with this club.

Thanks
zarir
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=geekgirl_5;31316]Unfortunately I will only be able to buy the required equipment at the end of this month :-( Have fun everyone[/quote]

@geekgirl - personally i dont think that equipment should be a deterrent for you in a club members drive. register for the drive and understand the various equipment and tools that the marshals shall kindly explain in the briefing. this will also help you in buying the correct equipment which is very important from a safety standpoint.