Saturday Bear Hunt

Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Black_Shrek;31261]Hi Yoghy
I would love to hunt for you :) I'm not sure if I have 3 or 4 drives... can I join? (provided I dont smash my car on Friday lol[/quote]

Hi Black_Shrek,
you can join, see you on Saturday
Yoghy
muaz

[quote=larkin;31272]Hi Yoghy

Its always been my desire to drive with Almost4by4 and I was waiting for the opportunity to drive on a Saturday as this is my only free day. However the rules say "Newbie Drivers with more than 3". Since I have never driven with the club, is there any way I could be included ?

Rgds
Larkin[/quote]

if am not mistaken alshamsi will post another trip for CM very soon, keep watching bellow link.

http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/forumdispla ... mily-Trips
Sambhu

unfortunately saturday is our working day , so cant joined .
Enjoy everyone who had joined
larkin
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=muaz;31277]if am not mistaken alshamsi will post another trip for CM very soon, keep watching bellow link.

http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/forumdispla ... mily-Trips[/quote]

Many thanks Muaz and not an issue. Most of my driving experience has been based on the excellent tips that were offered on this forum and by alshamsi including the off road gear too that I have purchased - the Viking rope, Wooden Jackbase and walkie-talkies from DM. So will certainly be looking forward to the opportunity to drive with the club some day :)

Thanks
muaz

[quote=larkin;31284]Many thanks Muaz and not an issue. Most of my driving experience has been based on the excellent tips that were offered on this forum and by alshamsi including the off road gear too that I have purchased - the Viking rope, Wooden Jackbase and walkie-talkies from DM. So will certainly be looking forward to the opportunity to drive with the club some day :)
Thanks[/quote]
well done larkin, most of the members never realized that all needed information are here even when you google it so they will keep asking instead of searching, nevertheless they will get the answer from who dedicate an obligation to be online for that reason.
shiva
Club Member
Club Member

I have a Prado GX (2.7 L). can I join?
Rgds
shiv
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=shiva;31344]I have a Prado GX (2.7 L). can I join?
Rgds
shiv[/quote]

Dear Shiva,
first of all you have to read carefully the initial thread, .... a good offroader must be able to understand the instrucions......
You will find that the trip is dedicated to Newbie Drivers with 3 to 10 drives with the Club.
On Friday morning there is a CM (Club Member) trip, try to register there, I guess is fully booked but you never know.
Cheers
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Good day to everyone, still 3 places available.......hurry up!!
Mubz

Any Consideration for 10+ who are on Maybe list ?
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Mubz;31393]Any Consideration for 10+ who are on Maybe list ?[/quote]

Priority to 3+ to 10- ...... wait until the game are done