Back To Desert

Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well,, there is a place close to where we're headed on Friday that we can consider a small "Egg Basket". :psychotic:

But I am sure none of the -5 Newbies would want to go there this time. :hope my fake smile
Mubz

[quote=Desert Lizard;31156]Well,, there is a place close to where we're headed on Friday that we can consider a small "Egg Basket". :psychotic:

But I am sure none of the -5 Newbies would want to go there this time. :hope my fake smile[/quote]

And will be nice to put newbie 5+ to a test :)

[quote=alshamsi_m;31146]Unfortunately Al Khatib and I are going to the GNFD drive through otherwise we would love too .... anyway it is going to be COMING SOON ... we are just waiting for the sand to get dry again so we can go and play the game :ninja:[/quote]

So looking forward to it.. this time aiming for more than 40 meters :Psmiley:
TAURUS

[quote=alshamsi_m;31141]Usually I take the innocent newbies to the EGG BASKET area on this DATE " FRIDAY 13" to play with them :patapon:[/quote]

Still in the Waiting List Cheif...Pls take out frm Waiting list....
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=TAURUS;31164]Still in the Waiting List Cheif...Pls take out frm Waiting list....[/quote]

Hi Taurus

You can come out of the waiting list by two options :
1. You remove your name from waiting
2. Another member pull back and you move yourself to the main list

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Mohammad
Advance
Advance

Hi, I have come across unplanned trip during the weekend hence will be removing my names from the list. good luck to other enjoy the fun :melt: instead of me!

M
Solmaz
Marshal
Marshal

I've also moved my name in maybe list due to car problems (which Agalon has been explaining all week:)) Enjoy the trip guys, we missed driving with you.
Alok708

[quote=alshamsi_m;31168]Hi Taurus

Regards[/quote]

Well at the time of me registering for the drive there were two vacancies in the Newbie 5+ convoy. Still the system put me in the waiting list. I thought may be I made a mistake. So I removed my name and registered again, but got the same result. To the best of my understanding I donot have any black points. I did withdraw from 1 trip but I did that more than 24 hrs before the trip closure.

I guess there is a case for helping me move from Waiting list to confirmed list. PLZzzzzzzz :oh noes:
Bambam
Intermediate
Intermediate

seriously there is 1 space in -5 and no one wants it...? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!???
TAURUS

[quote=alshamsi_m;31168]Hi Taurus

Regards[/quote]

At last got the seat...Thanks Cheif...

Hope to see u all...
Dave
Advance
Advance

Work gets in the way yet again! I have removed my name from the list as I start my duty at 6am tomorrow. I managed to get a good desert drive in yesterday with near perfect driving conditions and with the fantastic winter weather about us I am sure everyone going "back to the desert" will have a wonderful time. Just be careful, it is Friday the 13th..........!