Click Here to signup for the trip
What goes around , comes around .
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Late dinner is served , enjoy ....:O_O:
Mubz

Thanks Abu Jimmy I knew something was in the kitchen :) I could smell it :) it was worth waiting till now :)

now I can sleep well
muaz

Make it with camp Abu Jimmy come-on
Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]
Bots
Bots

I'll try to be back to UAE before the trip.
SO add me to maybe.
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

Ive missed enough can't miss this one :D So excited to be back in the sand :D
Asemahmed

hi, i just joined almost4x4, looks like am a new club member. how do i join this trip ? please advice. thanks in advance.
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Asemahmed;31084]hi, i just joined almost4x4, looks like am a new club member. how do i join this trip ? please advice. thanks in advance.[/quote]

Hello Asemahmed , welcome to the club and your second family, hope to see you soon on the sand ,this trip is designed for newbies who have done at-least one drive with the club . as for Club Members who has never drove with the club before , there will be soon a trip dedicated to them . please keep on following this forum and in the mean time please read all blogs summarized in this thread -http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthre...Most-Important
Bambam
Intermediate
Intermediate

Awesome - 1 more trip before my vacation... :045:
Dear Marshals i have participated in following trips:
1.Gravity
2.Ghosts of the desert
3.Free Bees
4.AGA
5.Hatta Pool

Since Hatta was not really a drive I have registered in —5. If not please let me know if I shall move or something...

Alshamsi_m I have tried the "add trip" to see my trips as discussed last time but it doesn't let me in... :indifferent :
Dave
Advance
Advance

It's been too long since I last drove with my club. Work has been keeping me busy over these last 7-8 weekends! Yet again I am on ''reserve'' over the weekend but there is a 50% chance I will be free in the morning. With that in mind I have added my name to the ''maybe'' list as not to block a space even though I was quick enough to find places available on the confirmed list.

Fingers crossed I am off next week and am allowed to join in the fun. I have missed seeing the many happy faces at 7am on a Friday morning who are dedicated to finding a space on these fantastic drives to kick off a great weekend!