Hatta pools

Maher
Club Member
Club Member

Oh okay that is great news AlKhatib!! Thanks for the support!
Maddie

[quote=Maher;30947]Hi all, I have a question, It is my first time crossing the borders, so if my car is through a loan (i.e. mortgaged to the bank) would I need a letter from the bank? or is it the case as all the people I asked have answered me that on the borders they rarely check, they just need ID and possibly insurance?

Can anyone help?[/quote]

We won't be crossing the actual border between UAE and Oman. There's a small stretch of Omani territory, Wilayat Mahdah, where you have to show your UAE ID or passport to the UAE Border guards to ascertain that you are a legal UAE resident.
This procedure was set up to check the illegals sneaking into the UAE through Oman.
Looking forward to seeing everyone In Sha Allah.
afaqsoomro
Club Member
Club Member

Just confirming.........is there Any participation fee required, which we need to bring with us or not? ....... Do We need to bring our own food or will we do BBQ ova there?
Maher
Club Member
Club Member

Thanks Maddie!
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=afaqsoomro;30952]Just confirming.........is there Any participation fee required, which we need to bring with us or not? ....... Do We need to bring our own food or will we do BBQ ova there?[/quote]

Of course there is FEES ... just bring more food that you can share with others :)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
cyanide

Is hatta pools in UAE territory or Oman what I know it is in Oman territory plz correct me if I am wrong..
slatch

It is UAE territory
bijubs

hi friends,
Registed.. our first time family trip with almost4x4.. we shall enjoy this trip sure..
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=cyanide;30955]Is hatta pools in UAE territory or Oman what I know it is in Oman territory plz correct me if I am wrong..[/quote]

[quote=slatch;30956]It is UAE territory[/quote]

Hatta is UAE .... BUT the Pools are in Oman
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Detox;30945]Definitely joining, first time to Hatta though.... Any off road driving??[/quote]

No offroading ... just relaxing day camp with bonfire and swimming