Almost4x4 Gateway to Adventure

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was the first time in my life, as I came back home, went to bathroom, stand in bathtub and there was no sign of sand down in white, no sand on my hairless head, ears, nose, lungs and eyes, no RAK sand coming out of my left pocket, no UAQ sand coming out of my right pocket, it was the first time I experienced (in my 7 desert years) this phenomenon.

Thank you Mother Nature for a great day and also thank you MDG, you kept quiet, waiting for other convoys, to wake up your attention.
muaz

[video=youtube;gzWY-Q38Yhc][/video]
FrancisJK
Intermediate
Intermediate

Another weekend, another chance of meeting my second family. We reached the camp and we welcomed with a lovely bbq DIY style. The next day I just enjoyed the desert drive in multiple weather condition, my first time to drive in a wet sand that made me inflate my tire higher than the usual psi (thanks Green Giant for the air). Another great track & scenery led by Al Shamsi. Thanks Almost 4x4 for another wonderful experience.

A lesson learnt to this drive is that... We drive with Almost 4x4 rain or shine :thumbsup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1672[/ATTACH]