The Legendary Pathfinder for Sale

SINGH
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hello Chief.....well this is the most shocking news I ever read & I am really feeling sad....although I have met you only few times but my desires were for many more.... for sure we'll miss you & your style badly.....wishing you all the very best for your future endeavours.
Gilles

Thank you for the several advice you gave me on the few trips I participated. It was really valuable.
All the best for you and your family's new adventures!
Maddie

All the best Chief... I still want to challenge you someday but not in a peep. All of us have learned from you.
muaz

my dearest Sylvester,

behind our sadness we all must support your decision and all i can say that your signature in our hearts will last for ever.
TAURUS

Shocking news ......
Adnan
Advance
Advance

Dear Capri,
your prints in all
ALMOSTERS hearts are very well recognized, you made an irrecoverably gab in this area,....I do believe that you made a substantial achievement you are righteous to proud of.
after my heartfelt wishes to you in bright future
,,,,,,, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU BROTHER,----REMEMBER THAT.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

The future owner can keep this :pacman:

[IMG]http://www.drivingindubai.com/various/marshal.jpg[/IMG]
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Okaa

Shocking News ..... Sad News ..... very Sad news :(
Dave
Advance
Advance

I am still very much a ''Newbie'' in the club and only sorry to hear that I will not get the chance to know you better than the simple ''Good morning'' we have exchanged on our few shared Friday morning briefs. I wish you all the best where ever your travels take you next and as said in a previous post I'm sure you will remain active on the forum. Please keep us updated on how you are doing and I look forward to reading your wise inputs on all things 4x4 in the future. And good luck with the sale of your Nissan. I am sure it will stay within the club.