The Legendary Pathfinder for Sale

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

After 14 years being in UAE, the time has come to leave this country, which offered me and my family hospitality, new friends and discover undiscovered.

The Legend served me and the Club for many years as one of the most reliable cars I ever owned. Many of you could see her in action, as leading, sweeping or rescue. I hope that somebody will catch on this opportunity and continue driving The Legendary Pathfinder for many other years.

Following is the brief summary of all features:

Specification: Gulf, registered 2006/02, single owner
Insurance: Full (AXA)
Colour: white
Mileage: 160,000 km
Name: The Legendary Pathfinder
Engine: 3.5-liter, V6, model VQ35DE, VVT
Horsepower: 250 HP
Torque: 246 Nm @ 4400 RPM
Transmission: Manual
Wheel Drive: Part time 4WD
Tyres: 275/70R16
Rims: LENSO 16” with fast metallic valves
Shocks: EMU Old Man

Accessories:
HID Xenon lights (2)
Towing points front and rear (Icon)
Metallic front bumper (Icon), standard plastic bumper available
Alu (8mm) skid plate
Viking kinetic rope
Shackles 316SS
Jack 2T
ICOM built in radio (walkie/talkie)
GARMIN GPSmap 276C with Middle East maps 2013.4 and off-roading points, speaker and bracket
EZ tyre deflator
Bushranger compressor
Fire extinguisher
Camping equipment (chairs, tent, Coleman mattress + compressor, sleeping bags)

The add is also placed on Dubizzle.

[IMG]http://www.drivingindubai.com/various/pathfinder03.jpg[/IMG]
Nancy, many thanks for this beautiful pic
Bu-Shahid
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=caprihorse;30226]After 14 years being in UAE, the time has come to leave this country, which offered me and my family hospitality, new friends and discover undiscovered.

The Legend served me and the Club for many years as one of the most reliable cars I ever owned. Many of you could see her in action, as leading, sweeping or rescue. I hope that somebody will catch on this opportunity and continue driving The Legendary Pathfinder for many other years.

Following is the brief summary of all features:

Specification: Gulf, registered 2006/02, single owner
Insurance: Full (AXA)
Colour: white
Mileage: 160,000 km
Name: The Legendary Pathfinder
Engine: 3.5-liter, V6, model VQ35DE, VVT
Horsepower: 250 HP
Torque: 246 Nm @ 4400 RPM
Transmission: Manual
Wheel Drive: Part time 4WD
Tyres: 275/70R16
Rims: LENSO 16” with fast metallic valves
Shocks: EMU Old Man

Accessories:
HID Xenon lights (2)
Towing points front and rear (Icon)
Metallic front bumper (Icon), standard plastic bumper available
Alu (8mm) skid plate
Viking kinetic rope
Shackles 316SS
Jack 2T
ICOM built in radio (walkie/talkie)
GARMIN GPSmap 276C with Middle East maps 2013.4 and off-roading points, speaker and bracket
EZ tyre deflator
Bushranger compressor
Fire extinguisher
Camping equipment (chairs, tent, Coleman mattress + compressor, sleeping bags)

The add is also placed on Dubizzle.[/quote]

Oh.. no chief...this is the last thing ever I can imagine....you are not only selling the Legendary, you are leaving the country too.

This is really sad news :oh noes:,,, I would like to thank you for every thing, help, time, efforts, support, advice, information, knowledge.....loooong list you have provided to this club in general and to me personally.

Wish you all the best and for sure will keep in touch, it is not an easy thing to drive the Legendary after you chief but I am sure he/she will be lucky....
sanbloody

Chief,......sad news indeed. I have learnt a lot from you and every body in the offroad community will miss you as nobody can replace you.
Wish you all the best!! Hope you will be active on the forum.
zeemmee

NO !!

This is SAD news!!! Will miss you CHEIF.
Mubz

[quote=caprihorse;30226]After 14 years being in UAE, the time has come to leave this country, which offered me and my family hospitality, new friends and discover undiscovered.
[/quote]

Chief this is not what we want to hear first thing in the Morning, a very sad news, This Family will not be the same without you, no one will teach us the way you do ( the Capri style)

We wish you all the best in life, but we do need your advise and help and support on the forum all the time, you may not be in Dubai but we can always have your wisdom through forum

Please stay in touch you will be missed.
Iqsaan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Really sad news that we are loosing a great offroader and teacher in our club... This indeed is a loss for the entire UAE offroading community.
I thank you for guiding me from a hesitant , novice driver to a confident and capable offroader , in your own unique style.
Wishing you everything of the best with your new ventures abroad and may you continue to excel in everything you do!
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

Heart breaking :(
I have shared the link on my FB.
Guys, share it too:
http://tnydu.biz/DOnUqF
fida
Advance
Advance

You broke my heart Capri.
mcap

Chief!!! We can't believe it. This is really sad news as you will truly be missed. But we are happy for you and wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

Nooo this can't be true .chief I'm really thankful to whatever you taught me till date its sad that you have to go .however you can stay in touch with the 2nd family through the forum.