Free Bees

Dave
Advance
Advance

Pilots are here because as with all club members, we seek excitement and adventure. Every flight leads to adventure but if we throw excitement into the equation at 40,000ft we end up with 500 very unhappy passengers and cabin crew. Best keep the adrenaline rush to ground level and away from the work environment!
Rashidjass
Marshal
Marshal

I m in with Co-pilot Maaz jass
Straight Roads Do Not Make Skillful Drivers yuush
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ok, pilots here and there, we don't want to see anybody owning pilot license to use it at our trips. Safety First !

Don't try to do the following:

[video=youtube_share;w93JsrDvTBY][/video]
Dave
Advance
Advance

The pilot is not driving the FJ. He is the cool guy in the stripped shirt. No panic or worry. ''I'll just light my cigarette, have a smoke, then afterwards walk on over the dune and check what mess that guy has made of his Toyota........'' A very funny video. Thank you Caprihorse.
Omair Ahmed

Jabal Jais sounds good to me too...would like to see that place!! count me in whenever the plan is on :)
Maddie

[quote=SINGH;30293]thanks Zeezee....would love to go to Jabal Jais....the way you had explained that place in your intro....i am now excited to go there.[/quote]

Count me in too. winetr camping in freezing temperatures sounds enticing, what Do you say Omair?
Omair Ahmed

Sounds good to me Maddie!!! Im craving for trips 24/7 ;)
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members

You are high jacking our trip post, you shouldn't discuss other trips in this one. Otherwise, I'll be forced to delete all your posts.

1. zeezee
2. Singh
3. maddie
4. Omair Ahmed

I hope you can understand
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Dave;30339]The pilot is not driving the FJ. He is the cool guy in the stripped shirt. No panic or worry. ''I'll just light my cigarette, have a smoke, then afterwards walk on over the dune and check what mess that guy has made of his Toyota........'' A very funny video. Thank you Caprihorse.[/quote]

It was not fun for our friend, the whole thread is here - http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... t=walihali
Omair Ahmed

Apologies Bu Salem...!!!