Free Bees

Mubz

1 newbie 2+ and 1 newbie 5+ left lets see who gets the lucky seats :)
mcap

[quote=Mubz;30243]1 newbie 2+ and 1 newbie 5+ left lets see who gets the lucky seats :)[/quote]

Barely made it... Phew!!!
Sambhu

I have 2 Drives , Gravity and Ghost of the desert will it be Ok
Mubz

[quote=Sambhu;30262]I have 2 Drives , Gravity and Ghost of the desert will it be Ok[/quote]

I am not a Marshal nor I am trying to imply anything but to help fellow bees :)

Like the description says, put your name in Maybe convoy and as always all the drivers will go through scrutiny and those who Marshals think can drive will be invited and those who Marshals think are not capable will be removed,

so I Think its better to put your name in Maybe rather than not registering at all
Maddie

Guys and Galz, this trip early morning, I will make coffee for all In Sha Allah (boil water, keep instant coffee, Sugar and Cups aside).
Also, please bring some wood everyone for a huge fire, I still have the desert Chill in my bones :boo!:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members

We started Shifting members in the right convoy based on your experience so please DON'T MOVE YOUR NAME

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
brandonjh4

Cool. Another camping trip. Am excited already. See you guys there. Bu Salem, loved the coffee the last time... thanks.
kerpas

Hi OxanaLu,

The Newbie 2+ is 2, 3 or 4 drives with the club!!! Don't remove your name from the list :060:

[quote=OxanaLu;30240]I wouldn't like to do it, but it seems like I have to remove my name from the list :TT TT:, because I had only 2 trips with you. However I will meet you guys in the Camp :have a nice day:[/quote]
Oxana
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=kerpas;30277]Hi OxanaLu,

The Newbie 2+ is 2, 3 or 4 drives with the club!!! Don't remove your name from the list :060:[/quote]
Thanks, no worries I'm coming :027: