Ladies Drive

Alok708

Great Initiative, all my good wishes for the success. However....

"Further details will follow defacing Marshals, departure point and time etc. But please register your interest in the meantime." (copied from trip description above).

Pleaszzzzz for God's sake donot do that to any of our dear marshals.
:Psmiley::yarr::TT TT:
Bambam
Intermediate
Intermediate

So what are we guys gonna do then? Chief maybe we can sit quietly on the backseat? Or 1 car dedicated for men? I would love Wifey to do this drive... At least we would have a common hobby then... :have a nice day:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Bambam;30167]So what are we guys gonna do then? Chief maybe we can sit quietly on the backseat? Or 1 car dedicated for men? I would love Wifey to do this drive... At least we would have a common hobby then... :have a nice day:[/quote]

Strictly, no men in the convoy, even dressed in a women cloth or pretending to be a woman or gay :yo !:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Alok708;30166]Great Initiative, all my good wishes for the success. However....

"Further details will follow defacing Marshals, departure point and time etc. But please register your interest in the meantime." (copied from trip description above).

Pleaszzzzz for God's sake donot do that to any of our dear marshals.
:Psmiley::yarr::TT TT:[/quote]

You must have aliens in your comp, there is nothing like that in Trip Description
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=cyanide;30164]We noticed, that many off-roading wives are more brave as their panicking off-roading husbands.)

Couldn't stop myself have to say a 2 year old child with a lighted TNT will not panic but an adult would bcz he have brain. Period[/quote]
Are you trying to insult our members?
Bambam
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=cyanide;30164]We noticed, that many off-roading wives are more brave as their panicking off-roading husbands.)

Couldn't stop myself have to say a 2 year old child with a lighted TNT will not panic but an adult would bcz he have brain. Period[/quote]

I disagree my friend. Grown Up's panic because they think too much about what "could" happen and scare themselves. Children act instinctively - which doesn't mean they will run off a cliff or attack a Bear. :) Don't you remember the times when you jumped from the swing in the park or climbed a tall tree without thinking too much of the consequences? You are still alive though... So don't use your brain too much but more instincts and a little faith into our Marshalls... :) And don't give children lighted TNT's that is just irresponsible...
Bomolin
Intermediate
Intermediate

Capri, trust me if I say the last thing I would do is to be sitting near by her meanwhile she is driving my car...not because of her, which I am sure she will do a fantastic drive and after what she will ask to change her car for an off road machine...is basically because I will be ¨X&57"^?=; all the time and I will try to act as what I am not, as a marshall.

However, It will be great if we take into consideration than most of our cars are manuals, which means most of the wives are not used to and would not be safe at all.

I vote for allowing us in the car with tide hands and tape in the mouth with a hole in the middle from where we can speak quietly, but at least we can bring the car from Abu Dhabi-Dubai and once there, they will take full control.
sukoitz
Club Member
Club Member

Oh! I just realized this is for the next week, I had to remove myself from the list: I cannot!:054:
Hope to join and meet you next time (there will be more, isn't it? This is great!!)...

Have fun!!
kerpas

They are capable to drive the car, don't worry it will be fine!!!

I encourage my wife to join the trip, but unfortunately she will not be able that day. I always share the driving time with her and I’m 100% confident of their capabilities even with a manual gear box. :thumbsup:

[quote=Bomolin;30181]Capri, trust me if I say the last thing I would do is to be sitting near by her meanwhile she is driving my car...not because of her, which I am sure she will do a fantastic drive and after what she will ask to change her car for an off road machine...is basically because I will be ¨X&57"^?=; all the time and I will try to act as what I am not, as a marshall.

However, It will be great if we take into consideration than most of our cars are manuals, which means most of the wives are not used to and would not be safe at all.

I vote for allowing us in the car with tide hands and tape in the mouth with a hole in the middle from where we can speak quietly, but at least we can bring the car from Abu Dhabi-Dubai and once there, they will take full control.[/quote]
Jo27

Great initiative... looking forward to drive with the ONLY LADIES gang :yo !: