New Almost Stars

strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

12 new faces means 12 new friends

Welcome to all the club members who got their first stars this weekend

It was a good drive led by yoghybear with faisal as sweep and mazaaj and myself doin rescue ....

The club members did very well and we do hope you enjoyed your first official outing with Almost4x4 ....

We do urge you to give your insights of this weekends drive thru trip reports in this thread so everyone can share the experience you had form your personal point of view ....

We hope to see more of you in the coming offroad weekends

With Almost4x4 ..... we enjoy the uae deserts 52 weeks a year ....

Cheers and keep the sand flying
Agalon
Marshal
Marshal

First of all thanks to Yoghybear for the trip and Faisal, Mazaaj and Strawb for their assistance.

From the beginning to the end, it was really fun with meeting and driving with almosters. It was obvious that everybody takes it serious when it comes to safety with no exceptions. The first part of the drive was easy going where the second part get trickier getting closer to Fossil Rock. Nicely done with no problems.

I just got upset that we were this late to join the club and for the first drive. We will try to cover up that loss from now on hopefully :)

Again thanks for everything to everybody and congratulations to all the fresh newbies...

See you all again on sand soon...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1647[/ATTACH]
AGALON
/ Wrangler JK'18
TAURUS

Congrats all CM who got first STAR... Welcome to NEWBIES GROUP.....Keep Going...:thumbsup:

See u soon in Sand...
Omair Ahmed

Hello,

Would like to congratulate all the newbies including myself for their first star and being in the league of extra ordinary Almosters. Many thanks to Yoghybear, Mazaaj, Faisal, Strawb and other members who were there during the briefing and all the way through the trip. You guys are awesome !!!

I feel great about the drive, enjoyed it from start till the end and i look forward to be a part of all the entertaining and adventurous trips coming ahead and learning more as we progress.

Thank you once again and see you all in the sand very soon :have a nice day:

Regards,
O
zeezee

Thanks all... I'd like to thank Yoghybear and team for their assistance. I must say they were very professional and had everything under control.

Looking forward for more trips soon...
Mohammad
Advance
Advance

Thank you Yoghybear, Faisal, Mazaaj, Strawb and Al Shamsi for the briefing and taking care of us all way to the end :thumbsup: (I guess I know now why they call Almost 4x4 a second family). For me it was an interesting philosophy that Almost 4x4 is taking at the beginning and I totally agree with them that one incident can destroy all the fun and safety is important. The Do’s and DO NOT are excellent way for first timer. The drive was excellent with easy drive (building confident in our self and know our car) and then a bit of soft sand which I think here were we start learning more.
Thank you Mazaaj and Strwab for the feedback given, I loved the way you noticed everyone drive and provided feedback on how to improve and handle the car.
Thank you and have a great week ahead.
M – BuRashed.
Mubz

Congratz All the Newbies' for getting your first start....... now that you have your first star, keep coming to the drives and aim for the next star............. Journey with Almost is Journey of stars :) you got one and alot more to come :)

good luck .