Max: 295 m
Ascent: 782 m
Descent: 801 m
[/TD]
[TD][IMG]http://www.drivingindubai.com/various/track47.jpg[/IMG][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
muaz

One of the most wonderful exciting trip that takes me to a different challenging level, big thnks to capri, khatib and everyone who assure to achieve us safely.
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

BOY, OH BOY ! was this trip fun the dunes were simply amazing )sand was a lil loose but that was solved by dropping pressure from the rear tires
the drop were really amazing . there was a point were i found my car to be simply gliding along with the sand felt like it was on thin air :p (not really but u get my point :D)
Another trip well planned everybody got safely back home :D thanx to all the founder and marshals who organized this trip
ginger
Intermediate
Intermediate

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Yet another fun trip. A fairly slow ascent of Fossil Rock through very soft sand, requiring really low tyre pressure and lots of momentum. Dropping down Fossil Rock (always amazing, and a great view from the top); and then on to Capri’s famous pop-out bowl, which caused the usual challenges!

On past Camel Rock and some fast interesting dunes, and then the blast up and around Al Faya – amazing adrenaline-rush ! Finally a pretty fast pace back to Adnoc .

Many thanks to all the organisers.

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}
Doctor

Waaaaaaw I love Capriland, we all like Capristyle,,, its even better than gandomstyle:brigade.baka-wolf.c ;)
today was a nice trip, I think we all learnt a lot, enjoyed allot, fast pace where needed, careful where needed, an excellent 3.5 h learning experience, we had couple of popouts, couple of stuck's, which where as usual brilliantly rescued by Alkhatib and Zico, very interesting track, I would love to drive there again, (catch me if you can style:ninja:),
we didn't manage to reach al Badayer though as time caught us up, but that didn't affect the magic, I think all of us went out of the desert in euphoria.
thanks to all marshals, for the brilliant drive, Bu Tarek Mabrook for the new drive, looks amazing
hope to see you all soon ....
FrancisJK
Intermediate
Intermediate

It was an awesome convoy Chief. Cold morning, great sand, beautiful scenery, engine roaring ("floor it"!) + my wife's screaming with my second family makes my weekend complete. Thanks for another wonderful experience Almost 4x4 & see you again in the sand.
TAURUS

Once again another beautiful morning drive in Capriland.

Amazing Track...Entirely different drive compare to my last 5 trips... Few struck’s bcoz of soft sand and High PSI… but self recovery through marshals guidance...

For me as a Newbie first challenging track with high UP & Down dunes especially Fossil rock area.

Hope all drivers really enjoyed and learned lot...

Expecting more difficult track to train lot...

Thanks to Caprihose, Alkathib & Zico for the wonderful drive in Capriland...

Hope to see u soon...
TAURUS

Once again another beautiful morning drive in Capriland.

Amazing Track...Entirely different drive compare to my last 5 trips... Few struck’s bcoz of soft sand and High PSI… but self recovery through marshals guidance...

For me as a Newbie first challenging track with high UP & Down dunes especially Fossil rock area.

Hope all drivers really enjoyed and learned lot...

Expecting more difficult track to train lot...

Thanks to Caprihose, Alkathib & Zico for the wonderful drive in Capriland...

Hope to see u soon...
Eric Hummer
Intermediate
Intermediate

Again another great and challenging ride....got stuck at the beginning of the convoy... i recall that i have switch off my engine before the convoy started so everything was reset and totally forgot to turnoff my Stability control that's why im loosing power on the climb.... gladly we stopped and finally turnoff whats needed to be turned off :secret laugh:..

All in all i learned a lot from this ride and had a blast.. thank you to Mr. Capri for organising the trip and the helpfull marshals....See you all next time....
Mubz

sorry for delayed report you know I have a Jeep as they say one day in sand 6 days in workshop :)

So the trip started at night camp, camp location was amazing and the weather was nice, getting to camp site is a different story :)

When we all were finally at the camp site I set up the fire and everyone gathered chit chat fun time ( typical Almost camp site)

Next morning was the First Time to put my jeep to test on Capriland and the name says it lead by Capri himself, in short I would say I love Capriland in Capri style.

One thing is clear there is only one Master in Capriland that is Capri Himself, he made is look so easy but everyone behind him was struggling :) thats the beauty of Capri and Capriland its looks easy but its not actually.

Due to slightly slow start chief decided to have some fun, and oh boy what a bowl it was we went down once and it was fun but then did chief style where you feel butterflies in your stomach, and I was the first one to try it after chief and It reminded me of roller coaster ride in Blackpool (UK) simply amazing, everyone seemed to enjoy it, some of us tried it 3 times :), and then there was another drop which was breath taking :) climbing up was a mission on its own but some of us made it and it was simply awesome, then we headed back to the inflation point and it was happy ending to an awesome drive

Special Thanks to Capriland ( for letting us in free of cost)
Special Thanks to Chief it was amazing lead in amazing area
Special Thanks to Al Khatib, and Zico for non stop support and managing the convoy
Special Thanks to everyone who joined, it was pleasure driving with you guys enjoyed alot.

Looking forward to another week in Sands.