Min: 143 m
Max: 202 m
Ascent: 511 m
Descent: 477 m[/TD]
[TD][IMG]http://www.drivingindubai.com/various/track46.jpg[/IMG][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
muaz

That was the best ever drive style and the area was selected perfectly.
Thanks to every one who made it success.
Oggy

Good Drive, great company. Looking forward to the next trip.
SINGH
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thx Yogybear for making us to drive through very tricky dunes, thx Abu Jimmy for your support and thx to our chief marshal Capri for all the guidance, support and giving a detailed statistics of the convoy 1. It was a good learning experience on how to drive through small bowls in the deserts.
Looking fwd to the next drive....
TAURUS

Thanks to Yoghybear, Abujimmy and Carihorse for the wonderful drive....

Here some snaps:-

https://www.facebook.com/nibu.varghese. ... 409&type=3

Hope to see u soon....
Dimple

I have the advantage of having a secretary (Also known as Strawb), :Psmiley: who registers me on every drive even before I hear of it.

I was in convoy 2 with Faisal as the lead and was one of the cars at the end of the newbie convoy. I was driving behind my friend Drifter who I like following all the time because he makes the tracks look easy. I got delayed quite a few times, I lost the car I was following, I didn’t have enough momentum, etc. (need more practice) but it was a good day. And I didn’t get sick this time. Except the car behind me always seems like he was in a hurry. It’s 10 to 15 meters distance not 10 to 15 inches, ok? :011:

Thanks Marshalls for organizing the drive. Faisal for the lead, Bu Salem, Zico and Strawb for the sweep. Thanks to all the Intermediate and Advanced drivers who waited patiently while us Newbies tried to pick ourselves up after getting stuck, lost, or doing something stupid.

See you all next time.
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Dimple;29891]Except the car behind me always seems like he was in a hurry. It’s 10 to 15 meters distance not 10 to 15 inches, ok? :011:

[/quote]
I was trying not to lose you (thats why the 10-15 inches gap :p )
Great trip planned by all the marshals and the founders . the drive was really amazing. Usually i keep a high pace but this time due to the type of dunes i had to bring it down a notch in order to stay on ground level . all in all a trip well planned everyone got home safe :D.
PS :i left an extra chair on the campsite has anyone found it or something can kindly return it to me :D Thanx
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Defragmantor;29892]I was trying not to lose you (thats why the 10-15 inches gap :p )
Great trip planned by all the marshals and the founders . the drive was really amazing. Usually i keep a high pace but this time due to the type of dunes i had to bring it down a notch in order to stay on ground level . all in all a trip well planned everyone got home safe :D.
PS :i left an extra chair on the campsite has anyone found it or something can kindly return it to me :D Thanx[/quote]

The chair is with ZICO ...
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

Another great trip this week - many thanks to Yoghibear for organising and for the rest if the Marshall's efforts in bringing all us Newbies together for the drive.

I was in convoy 2 led by Faisal with Bu Salem, Zico and Strawb in support. I was 3rd in the convoy behind Mubz as 2nd lead. Faisal led us on a very interesting and varied track which was at a good pace. There were a couple of hold ups behind us which were quickly dealt with by the sweepers and rescue Marshalls so the drive was delayed very little overall. I am getting more used to the way the Green Giant handles now and am gaining confidence, although I still have a lot to learn. I look forward to the next drive but am away at Zighy Bay this week so will see you all next week. A few pictures here

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 9cbf2cf4e5

I have a couple of videos which I am finishing off and will post them soon.

See you in the sand.