Snoring Camp

Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;29761]Hi G.G

I used to be BLACK BUILT too :ninja: ... but after losing weight I lost my Snoring POWER :whut:

We have the champion "ALKHATIB" and Yoghybear is having his eye on that THRONE but it is not limited to Marshals , anyone has the right to compete for that as long as he/she is an almoster

In the old days, Khatib and I were snoringv:ORLY: and the guy who was sleeping next to us couldn't sleep :melt:thinking that someone with QUAD bike driving around the camp :wtfsmilie:

Cheers [/quote]

This time I cannot challenge Khatib, but for the future I promise strong battle.... :-))
muaz

Almosters got Talent:

why dont we record the snoring and chose the best and set it as mobile ringtone for the camping lovers, just kidding.:disappearing:
Alok708

[quote=caprihorse;29693]There is a drive in the morning...[/quote]

Dear chief, Thanks for the clarity. I have registered for the overnight camp. Though I donot see the section for drive (generally it is mentioned as Day 2 plan) but as indicated by you, I also get to drive in the morning :thumbsup:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Alok708;29768]Dear chief, Thanks for the clarity. I have registered for the overnight camp. Though I donot see the section for drive (generally it is mentioned as Day 2 plan) but as indicated by you, I also get to drive in the morning :thumbsup:[/quote]

Day2 is a different drive with different name Ghosts of the desert
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Alok708

[quote=alshamsi_m;29769]Day2 is a different drive with different name Ghosts of the desert[/quote]
Thanks for the clarity. I thought so as well. Infact I saw that drive thread and didnot join since it was aimed at Newbies with less than 5 drives. However I see a lot of more experienced newbies also listed there.
Perhaps I shall relook at the whole thing in a while and then apply, and thereafter prey to be selected :playingsmiley:
Alok708

Perhaps I shall relook at the whole thing in a while and then apply, and thereafter prey to be selected :playingsmiley:[/quote]

Hehe, I really meant 'Pray' :whut: (Typo error!)
Mubz

[quote=alshamsi_m;29761]
:ninja: ... but after losing weight :whut:

[/quote]

How did you do it......... I seriously want to know
zeezee

Hi. Is this event still open? I tried several time to register but it's not working :(
Any tips to get in?
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hi zeezee

There are THREE trips this weekend
1. Camp : Newbie and above - Thursday night
2.newbie 5 - drive : But got upgraded to TWO convoys -Friday morning
3. Intermediate : Also upgraded to Two convoys - Friday afternoon

So practically 5 drives but still nothing for Club Members level

Hard luck
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills