Mubz

[quote=Maddie;29695]
What camping gear do I need?

I have the following:

1- One Jeep
2- One Hungry Appetite
3- Blanket and pillows

:whut:[/quote]

You basically need survival kit, if with the above things you can survive the night then you dont need anything.

I'll tell you what I have
1. chairs ( to sit comfortably and chit chat with members)
2. A Tent
3. Sleeping Bag
4. Pillow
5. Blanket
6. portable head light (emergency light)
Many others have many other things like Mattresses, air beds and list goes on and on.

Like I said you dont need any of the above if you are happy to wrap yourself in a blanket and sleep in jeep :)
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Maddie;29695]this may sound stupid so please bear with me.

I have never been camping (dont count the overnight Hatta trips years ago, it was only dinner , playing rummy till morning, made breakfast swim and back).

What camping gear do I need?

I have the following:

1- One Jeep
2- One Hungry Appetite
3- Blanket and pillows

:whut:[/quote]

1 - It's more than enough
2 - Bring for you, others and me
3 - No need
4 - Where is the woodandgoodmood?
Maddie

[quote=caprihorse;29699]1 - It's more than enough
2 - Bring for you, others and me
3 - No need
4 - Where is the woodandgoodmood?[/quote]

:in love: Chief, I am always in a good mood when there is lots of food :thumbsup:

But only for you, I will bring One bundle of Wood, spicy Marinated Chicken , Drinking water , Water for "not drinking" (lots of it in a petrol jerrican :ninja:) and I will assist you when you make BBQ :innocent:
Maddie

[quote=Mubz;29698]You basically need survival kit, if with the above things you can survive the night then you dont need anything.

I'll tell you what I have
1. chairs ( to sit comfortably and chit chat with members)
2. A Tent
3. Sleeping Bag
4. Pillow
5. Blanket
6. portable head light (emergency light)
Many others have many other things like Mattresses, air beds and list goes on and on.

Like I said you dont need any of the above if you are happy to wrap yourself in a blanket and sleep in jeep :)[/quote]

Thanx Mubz -

You have chair"s" - reserve one for me1-
2- Tent? I have one Six person Canvas Tent - whoever hepls me set it up can sleep in it, or ELSE I am wrapping myself up in a huge blanket and sleeping on TOP of the TJ.
3- You have seven lights on your XJ, more than enough for me !!
Bags? you mean plastic bags which are mentioned on every trip detail? :smile:
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

Just bring a chair and sit with abu jimmy til sunrise

No need for sleeping bags
muaz

I just remember our last gravity camping where we setup the tent but never sleep till morning, lol
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=ALKHATIB;29640]lets make snoring challenge [IMG]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q192 ... dcd866.gif[/IMG][/quote]

Really wish I could join you guys cos' I am Marshall grade when it comes to Snoring according to my better half! Unfortunately have other plans this Thursday but hope to be PM'd for the Ghosts of the Desert drive on Friday so you can tell me all about it and who the champion is!
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Green Giant;29746]Really wish I could join you guys cos' I am Marshall grade when it comes to Snoring according to my better half! Unfortunately have other plans this Thursday but hope to be PM'd for the Ghosts of the Desert drive on Friday so you can tell me all about it and who the champion is![/quote]

Hi G.G

I used to be BLACK BUILT too :ninja: ... but after losing weight I lost my Snoring POWER :whut:

We have the champion "ALKHATIB" and Yoghybear is having his eye on that THRONE but it is not limited to Marshals , anyone has the right to compete for that as long as he/she is an almoster

In the old days, Khatib and I were snoringv:ORLY: and the guy who was sleeping next to us couldn't sleep :melt:thinking that someone with QUAD bike driving around the camp :wtfsmilie:

Cheers
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;29761]Hi G.G

I used to be BLACK BUILT too :ninja: ... but after losing weight I lost my Snoring POWER :whut:

We have the champion "ALKHATIB" and Yoghybear is having his eye on that THRONE but it is not limited to Marshals , anyone has the right to compete for that as long as he/she is an almoster

In the old days, Khatib and I were snoringv:ORLY: and the guy who was sleeping next to us couldn't sleep :melt:thinking that someone with QUAD bike driving around the camp :wtfsmilie:

Cheers [/quote]

Hehe, you forgot one more... I'm sleeping in the car and need to keep windows open, otherwise they may brake due to vibrations :2 z Z:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=caprihorse;29763]Hehe, you forgot one more... I'm sleeping in the car and need to keep windows open, otherwise they may brake due to vibrations :2 z Z:[/quote]

One of the requirements to be upgraded to a Marshal " The ability to SNORE " :thumbsup:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills