tyres shop dubai or sharjah

cetto82
Club Member
Club Member

hi !!
my hummer h3 need a new tyres ... any suggestion to were i can buy with good price a Cooper tyres ATR 285/75 R 16..
I hear that in sharjah the price for the tyres are cheap !! is that true??
please guys give me your opinion!!

thankss
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=cetto82;29631]hi !!
my hummer h3 need a new tyres ... any suggestion to were i can buy with good price a Cooper tyres ATR 285/75 R 16..

thankss[/quote]

It's a fake rumour, prices are set by main dealer and it does not matter in which Emirate the shop is. Try Reliable Trading 06-5336416 (Cooper branch) or Renaissance Trading 04-2669166 (same company)
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

thankss[/quote]

Buying a Tyre from " Fast Track " the tires shop in EPPCO fuel stations will cost you 10 - 15 % over the market rates , so you better look for shops in Diera or Karama . In general , tires with older production dates are always cheaper , its best to get same year production tires if possible .
What goes around , comes around .
muaz

thankss[/quote]

you need to consider that some tyres distributors are storing it in a bad warehousing(i have seen plenty of them inside one store like oven) , when you buy it its proven newly manufactured but when you use it, Ooh getting dry and start cracking.

in short try your best to avoid third party