Ghosts of the desert

FrancisJK
Intermediate
Intermediate

@Yoghybear: Are we having Two (2) Newbie Convoys for this drive :slow: I just found out that the list has been amended. Sorry I'm not sure if i miss something and just correct me if I'm wrong :have a nice day: Thanks.
Mubz

[quote=FrancisJK;29775]@Yoghybear: Are we having Two (2) Newbie Convoys for this drive [/quote]

FrancisJK my friend let Marshals worry about number or convoy we ( newbies) should be concerned if we have our name in the list and we are invited ..... if yes then dont worry about anything ( I can see your name in Maybe list) just follow the instructions in the above post

[quote=alshamsi_m;29762]Hello Almosters

Good News: We are going to take EVERYONE :yarr: who already registered.

Don't forget to:

1. wear the almost4x4 t-shirt if you have one.
2. Shave your beard ( for men )
3. wash your car ( for both gender )
4. Come with good mood

[/quote]

Hope to see you in Sands either Thursday Eve or Friday Morning
FrancisJK
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Mubz;29786]FrancisJK my friend let Marshals worry about number or convoy we ( newbies) should be concerned if we have our name in the list and we are invited ..... if yes then dont worry about anything ( I can see your name in Maybe list) just follow the instructions in the above post[/quote]

Thanks for the respond Mubz & yup I am aware of that but if you go back on the list there is no "Maybe" list this time. It's just categorized as Ghost - Newbies 1 andGhost - Newbies 2, that's the reason why I'm a bit confused here. And another thing, I was on the first list & now my name is on the Newbies 2. I reckon we'll have two convoys :ninja:

WooohoooOOO the more the merrier!
Mubz

[quote=FrancisJK;29791]Thanks for the respond Mubz & yup I am aware of that but if you go back on the list there is no "Maybe" list this time. It's just categorized as Ghost - Newbies 1 andGhost - Newbies 2, that's the reason why I'm a bit confused here. And another thing, I was on the first list & now my name is on the Newbies 2. I reckon we'll have two convoys :ninja:

WooohoooOOO the more the merrier![/quote]

Like I said I wouldn't worry about where my name is........... if its called convoy 1 or Maybe if they say they will take everyone that's peace of mind for me

And also note that convoy order changes on Friday morning, so you will only know on Friday morning which convoy are you going with :)

so for now enjoy the day and get ready for Friday
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hi Francis & Mubz

There is no MAYBE list and YES there are TWO convoys

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

What is this discussion about? The convoys have been split by Marshals to equal levels, to have even level in drive quality. If somebody has the objection, he can challenge the Marshals in a separate thread and ask for a test drive.
Maddie

[quote=caprihorse;29797]What is this discussion about? The convoys have been split by Marshals to equal levels, to have even level in drive quality. If somebody has the objection, he can challenge the Marshals in a separate thread and ask for a test drive.[/quote]

And the test drive can be in Liwa? and the contender can have MiniMe? :playingsmiley:
Maddie

Good News: The salary is coming after few days ...... Oh sorry got drifted ... Let us go back to the main topic ... We are going to take EVERYONE :yarr: who already registered.

Don't forget to:

4. Come with good mood

We have a reporter who is going to make a report about ALMOST4X4 OFF-ROAD CLUB.

Cheers[/quote]

Habibi Abu Salem - How could you forget the Caps? :TT TT:
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

Good News: The salary is coming after few days ...... Oh sorry got drifted ... Let us go back to the main topic ... We are going to take EVERYONE :yarr: who already registered.

Don't forget to:

4. Come with good mood

We have a reporter who is going to make a report about ALMOST4X4 OFF-ROAD CLUB.

Cheers[/quote]

Al-Shamsi and Marshalls you are the greatest! Much respect for keeping us in the sand every Friday! Can't wait for the challenge this week! Have my better half along this week so prepare to hear some screams from the Green Giant this week.😫
FrancisJK
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=alshamsi_m;29793]Hi Francis & Mubz

There is no MAYBE list and YES there are TWO convoys

Regards[/quote]

Yes I knew it! This is the answer I've been waiting for, short and clear. Thanks Alshamsi_m :thumbsup:

See you guys on Friday.