Golden drive

Mubz

[IMG]http://groupon-me.com/almost/stats.png[/IMG]

This is an attempt to get summary I am still exploring my Garmin. Little help or suggestion from Chief would be awesome

For the Trip its was great, never been to Area53 Before so it was good to have area 53 under my belt as well.

Some drivers did well others did very well, this trip was mix of everything, pop-out, flat tyre, stucks, retries so a good trip a very good learning experience while driving slow, Faisal's lead was simply great, And support from Abu Jimmy, Dessert Lizard, Strawb and Faisal was outstanding.

Since This trip was specially designed to cater the lust of newbies for sand so special thanks goes to Almost4x4 Admin/ Marshals / Trip organizing team, you guys are simply awesome.

Special Thanks to Faisal for awesome Lead
Special Thanks to Abu Jimmy ( sweeping), Strawb and Dessert Lizard ( endless support and rescue)
And last but not the least, everyone who joined the trip without you guys there would have been no stucks, no pop-out, no 2nd tries and no Flat Tyre, keep coming to the sand.

See you soon in sands.
Althahab
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear Golden trip drivers,
thank you all Abu jimmy, DL, Strawb, Alok708, a_ibrahem, Drifter, FrancisJK, Ginger, Green giant, Kayto, Mike, Muaz, Mubs, yasir, and oggy for atending the drive
It was nice to drive with you gays
Althahab
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Mubz;29455][IMG]http://groupon-me.com/almost/stats.png[/IMG]

This is an attempt to get summary I am still exploring my Garmin. Little help or suggestion from Chief would be awesome

For the Trip its was great, never been to Area53 Before so it was good to have area 53 under my belt as well.

Some drivers did well others did very well, this trip was mix of everything, pop-out, flat tyre, stucks, retries so a good trip a very good learning experience while driving slow, Faisal's lead was simply great, And support from Abu Jimmy, Dessert Lizard, Strawb and Faisal was outstanding.

Since This trip was specially designed to cater the lust of newbies for sand so special thanks goes to Almost4x4 Admin/ Marshals / Trip organizing team, you guys are simply awesome.

Special Thanks to Faisal for awesome Lead
Special Thanks to Abu Jimmy ( sweeping), Strawb and Dessert Lizard ( endless support and rescue)
And last but not the least, everyone who joined the trip without you guys there would have been no stucks, no pop-out, no 2nd tries and no Flat Tyre, keep coming to the sand.

See you soon in sands.[/quote]

Thank you Mubz for the trip report
muaz

I would like to thank everyone who act naturally to support us like an obligation and am sure that they can have lots of fun with thier advanced experiance instead of taking care of old school members, almost4x4 organizer know really how to get members loyalty.
Special thank for Faisal (and one more thank you for the extra radio).
thanks to Strawb, Abu Jimmy, Dessert Lizard and to everyone who make it happen.
ginger
Intermediate
Intermediate

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Many thanks to all the organisers; it was great to be out in the desert on such a lovely morning.
The drive was fairly slow in parts with quite a few 'stucks' , and a fun and fast final section. It's interesting how going slowly can sometimes make it more difficult, particularly when say side cresting.
I achieved my second-ever pop-out whilst going too fast and trying to keep a high line during a climb. The lesson here was don't always follow the highest tracks if you can still climb safely by dropping a little before regaining the track further along. This gave me an opportunity to try out my new trolley jack, and thanks to Stawb for the use of your jacking board (my onion-chopping board will be replaced by next week!)
Thanks to all
/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}
Althahab
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=muaz;29458]I would like to thank everyone who act naturally to support us like an obligation and am sure that they can have lots of fun with thier advanced experiance instead of taking care of old school members, almost4x4 organizer know really how to get members loyalty.
Special thank for Faisal (and one more thank you for the extra radio).
thanks to Strawb, Abu Jimmy, Dessert Lizard and to everyone who make it happen.[/quote]

You are welcome bro
For the next time there will charges looool just kidding
See you soon

[quote=ginger;29459] Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Many thanks to all the organisers; it was great to be out in the desert on such a lovely morning.
The drive was fairly slow in parts with quite a few 'stucks' , and a fun and fast final section. It's interesting how going slowly can sometimes make it more difficult, particularly when say side cresting.
I achieved my second-ever pop-out whilst going too fast and trying to keep a high line during a climb. The lesson here was don't always follow the highest tracks if you can still climb safely by dropping a little before regaining the track further along. This gave me an opportunity to try out my new trolley jack, and thanks to Stawb for the use of your jacking board (my onion-chopping board will be replaced by next week!)
Thanks to all
/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} [/quote]
You are welcome

[quote=a_ibrahem;29460]Its really GOLDEN drive ,Thank you Faisal for the amazing track altough i was stuck 3 times but still i enjoyed it so much ,
thanks alot Strawb for 3 times recovery ,thanks Abu jimmy ,Hussain and Desert lizard for great support.
thanks to all drivers it was really nice driving with you guys.

hope i didn't spoil the trip for anybody.

see you again soon on Sand.[/quote]

Welcome Ahmad see you soon
muaz

[quote=muaz;29458]Special thank for Faisal (and one more thank you for the extra radio).[/quote]

[quote=Althahab;29461]You are welcome bro
For the next time there will charges looool just kidding
See you soon.[/quote]

assuming the expensive relation with Almosters can't be exchange, so we are the winner what ever is the cost.:onthego:
KayTo

It was a great way to start the weekend, thanks to all the marshals and assistants who were there to support, looking forward to the next trip!