Golden drive

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Shrek

I think you did only a club member"s drive with us only or at least 3 max if I am mistaken. This is 5 + drive

Regards

[quote=Black_Shrek;29369]Someone removed their name from the main list and I got to take it. Now do I have a confirmed reason to be happy? :)[/quote]
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

Almost4x4 trips are still as popular as ever and we are very happy :thumbsup:to see many Almosters hungry for the sand. This trip was originally intended for 10 cars, but since we have such an overwhelming interest, the lead Marshal Faisal is willing to increase the limit to 15 cars. However, the 5+ drives rule will apply to the selection of the drivers.

We understand that people have their weekends to plan for, so this is a heads up, and those that will be coming to the drive will receive a PM confirming their selection. However, since all of you know how many drives you’ve been on with Almost you can understand if you don’t receive the PM.

Please note that this weekend’s main event is the Intermediate and advanced Solo Drive, and this trip was organized to accommodate the precious newbies. There will be more trips coming up next week.

Cheers everyone and hope to see on the sand!!
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

i will be joining this drive as well

see you guys this weekend
Vishal

sorry guys i wont be able to come this week as well as i have i guess broken my leg !! :(
and i have many exams and projects due !! :(
inshallah will meet you guys soon !! :)
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Vishal;29392]sorry guys i wont be able to come this week as well as i have i guess broken my leg !! :(
and i have many exams and projects due !! :(
inshallah will meet you guys soon !! :)[/quote]

hey Vishal, hope the leg isn't too painful and hope to see you back fit and well sometime soon!
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

There is one space open for a driver. I'm curious, who will jump in.
Mubz

[quote=Desert Lizard;29377]Almost4x4 trips are still as popular as ever and we are very happy :thumbsup:to see many Almosters hungry for the sand.

this trip was organized to accommodate the precious newbies.
[/quote]
:like:

I love Almost4x4 for more than many reasons and this is one on the top :)
Maddie

[quote=caprihorse;29398]There is one space open for a driver. I'm curious, who will jump in.[/quote]
Hopefully I will get a place in the convoy, I pulled out earlier from the main convoy but Alhamdulillah Grumble is fixed now :redbullsmiley:
Vishal

hope to see you all also soon in the sand!! :D