Golden drive

Bambam
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=ALKHATIB;29347]have fun all & safe drive[/quote]
if you take us along we will definately have fun and promise to be safe...
;)
Trolley
Club Member
Club Member

If Almost 4x4 never does any trip for CM, it will very difficult to be in this club when you can drive every friday with other clubs...
admin

[quote=Trolley;29350]If Almost 4x4 never does any trip for CM, it will very difficult to be in this club when you can drive every friday with other clubs...[/quote]

Good point from you & ill be back to comment on your reply
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
admin

[quote=Bambam;29348]if you take us along we will definately have fun and promise to be safe...
;)[/quote]

definitely i love to take you guys... but sorry this time i have another trip in alain
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Trolley;29350]If Almost 4x4 never does any trip for CM, it will very difficult to be in this club when you can drive every friday with other clubs...[/quote]

Dear Trolley ,

We had two Club Member trips on 13/09/2013 one in the morning and the other trip in the afternoon due to the high demand of our new members . followed by a trip called " Gravity " last Friday 18/10/2013 with more than 15 Club Members registered for the overnight camp & morning drive . I feel sad you couldn't catch any of those trips but three CM drives in one month is an effort to be recognized . ( specially with our clubs high standards of organization , detailed briefing and live demonstration for C.M trips ). with safety as our first concern , quality is prior to quantity .
What goes around , comes around .
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Abu Jimmy;29361]Dear Trolley ,

We had two Club Member trips on 13/09/2013 one in the morning and the other trip in the afternoon due to the high demand of our new members . followed by a trip called " Gravity " last Friday 18/10/2013 with more than 15 Club Members registered for the overnight camp & morning drive . I feel sad you couldn't catch any of those trips but three CM drives in one month is an effort to be recognized . ( specially with our clubs high standards of organization , detailed briefing and live demonstration for C.M trips ). with safety as our first concern , quality is prior to quantity .[/quote]

Very well said Abu Jimny. It took me a long time to catch a CM drive, and it was well worth the wait. No other club compares to Almost, period. Trolley, it takes discipline to monitor the forum regularly on a Sunday and Monday as that is when the trips are posted. They are extremely popular so you have to get in quick! Keep watching and get your CM drive place as soon as the next one comes up - I promise you that your frustrations will quickly disappear when you witness the Almost family way of doing things.

see you in the sand soon.
kerpas

Trolley, I believe that your comments are a little bit unfair.

From my own experience, I can tell you that the waiting time is worthy!!!

Due to my job I don't have the weekends off as most of the people. So, to match my days off with the trips was impossible for a long time.
That leads to decide to go with other people or alone to the desert. But that's my own problem because the trips don't suit my days off.
I have been waiting for an opportunity to join the trips almost a year (20/10/2012) and finally I was on the last one (GRAVITY).

Again, from my own experience, I can tell you that was one of the best desert trips I have ever done, and it was only because of the people involve in ALMOST 4x4. The people make the difference!!!

My advice for you, or lest say better my recommendation for you is to find something to do if you cannot join the ALMOST 4x4 trips, and whenever you can... join the trips and compare your own experiences.

You will not be disappointed with the club!!! :thumbsup:
BettyPo
Advance
Advance

I totally understand your frustration Trolley, but can just recommend you to be patient. Founders, Marshals and Crew doing their best to accommodate ALL members requests on their own private time bearing in mind they having a job and family to cater for too. This Club is free of charge, providing family atmosphere and long years of experience in driving off-road. On top of this, they want you to be safe! They want your best believe me and will not hold you back driving with others.
I cannot tell you how long I am waiting for a drive on the Level I have been since a while!:yum:
I am sure the next CM trip is coming soon and you will get your Newbie star sooner than you think. There are various reasons to take it slow for you own good, no offense!
Oggy

Thanks for organising this trip. I've had fun on the others and met some nice people who share our hobby.
I'm looking forward to exploring more of this wonderful scenery. The last few years of fossil rock, pink rock, big red and Area 51 have been great. So I'm keen to explore new areas in the coming months.

Having just got a good radio, based on advice from almost 4x4 members, I can say it is the focus on safety that sets these drives apart.
Black_Shrek

[quote=caprihorse;29311]Stay where you are and be happy :yarr:[/quote]

Someone removed their name from the main list and I got to take it. Now do I have a confirmed reason to be happy? :)