Golden drive

Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=KayTo;29277]Hi, not sure if this is the correct way or not, but I put my name on the waiting list as I will not know until weds if I would be able to attend this trip. But I hope so!
Also... Congratulations to all the newly upgraded intermediate drivers![/quote]

Hey KayTo,, your name isn't on the waiting or maybe list. You need to signup and check the name on the trip's tree. Just go to the first post and click away..

cheers
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Desert Lizard;29307]Hey KayTo,, your name isn't on the waiting or maybe list. You need to signup and check the name on the trip's tree. Just go to the first post and click away..

cheers[/quote]

KayTo couldn't register, as the limit for Maybe was set to 10, and it reached the limit. I increased it now to 20, however, I doubt, that there will opened Maybe Convoy at all...
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=a_ibrahem;29295]Dear Marshalls ,

Should remove my self from Main list, and register in the (Maybe) list ?[/quote]

Stay where you are and be happy :yarr:
Mubz

[quote=Camille;29289]Marshals,
I have just 5 drives with you. If you think my level suits this drive, I'll be happy to join.
Thank you,
Camille[/quote]

Hi Camille,

Skill level will be determined by the Marshal / Trip organizer, however you will need to put your name in either main convoy or maybe convoy, waiting list is not applicable, put your name in the correct convoy and Marshals/ trip organizers will decide based on your skills.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=a_ibrahem;29320]Super Happy Chief :thumbsup:[/quote]

5 Dhs for me at the next opportunity :redbullsmiley:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Mubz;29319]Hi Camille,

Skill level will be determined by the Marshal / Trip organizer, however you will need to put your name in either main convoy or maybe convoy, waiting list is not applicable, put your name in the correct convoy and Marshals/ trip organizers will decide based on your skills.[/quote]

Mubz, thank you for supplementing Marshals' answers :whut:
Camille

Dear Mubz,Thank you for your kind attention but I've put my name in the maybe convoy before writing my post. As I also know that marshals will decide depending on our skills.
KayTo

[quote=caprihorse;29308]KayTo couldn't register, as the limit for Maybe was set to 10, and it reached the limit. I increased it now to 20, however, I doubt, that there will opened Maybe Convoy at all...[/quote]

Popular trip! Thanks to you both, I'm on the maybe convoy now so let's see what happens...
admin

have fun all & safe drive
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills