Gravity

rami

[quote=caprihorse;28855]You got it exactly right :thumbsup: Your position is secured for Camp and Day 2 - CM convoy.[/quote]

Thanks dear, wondering what are the radio frequency will be ued there in order to setup mine in case of using it in this trip or in the future .
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=rami;28857]Thanks dear, wondering what are the radio frequency will be ued there in order to setup mine in case of using it in this trip or in the future .[/quote]

We have our almost4x4 UHF channel. If it is not directly mentioned, that another channel will be used, it is assumed, that standard channel is in use.

Now it's your turn to find out, which frequency is the right one :confident:

Recently we published an article titled - "Basic Principals of Communication with Two-Way Radio"
Mubz

[quote=caprihorse;28858]
Now it's your turn to find out, which frequency is the right one :confident:

[/quote]

Please note Guys ( club member and Newbies) Most of your Questions are genuine and should be asked, but problem is that these question have been asked over and over again in every alternate trip.

Marshals & Other family members have described and answered all these questions in different forums/ some are dedicated to specific question and some are answered in Generic way, so my advise would be please use the search option on the forum and I am sure you will find you answer and I guarantee you will find some interesting facts and pictures or videos even to support the evidence. so there is an option (search) make sure you put it for better use.

And if you can't find the answers Everyone here is willing to answer you ( provided you have done the search first).

See you guys in sand real soon.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

PM was sent and this thread is closed for any new registrations. It remains open until tomorrow afternoon, for eventual questions or comments.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1555[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dave
Advance
Advance

Thanks for the PM Caprihorse. I wish everyone a great evening under the stars tomorrow night. I am just back from the desert after watching the sunset and the weather could not be any nicer for a camping trip. Have fun and I shall see you all bright and early Friday morning.
TAURUS

[quote=caprihorse;28867]PM was sent and this thread is closed for any new registrations. It remains open until tomorrow afternoon, for eventual questions or comments.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1555[/ATTACH][/quote]

I didn't receive PM...Am still in the Day 2 Maybe list ? Before it was 8 Newbies ..Now only 3 Newbies..Already 5 newbies moved to Main List ?
Iqsaan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=TAURUS;28871]I didn't receive PM...Am still in the Day 2 Maybe list ? Before it was 8 Newbies ..Now only 3 Newbies..Already 5 newbies moved to Main List ?[/quote]

Hi Taurus ,

If you did not receive PM, means that you are not included on the drive ... Sorry man ... Better luck next time
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

For all you Almosters camping tonight, have a great time, will join for the camp next time. See you bright and early in the morning for the drive!
Vishal

sorry guys due to some reasons i wont b able to make it !! :(
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members

The system will move who came first up to the main list ... We apologies for not taking everyone to keep the convoy speed and quality

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills