Gravity

Jeeper
Club Member
Club Member

Hi guys,
I just joined the club and am excited to see you all
I want to join the morning drive activity so I clicked on day(2) and i can see that I am on the waiting list (the Gravity - CM)
am new to this system so have i chosen the right activity ? or I have to choose the other activity.
KP77
Club Member
Club Member

Hello everyone!

I am a newbie and would love to join you guys on 17th OCT. Can you please help me register for the trip? As I am not able to figure out how to.
Thanks.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=KP77;28808]Hello everyone!

I am a newbie and would love to join you guys on 17th OCT. Can you please help me register for the trip? As I am not able to figure out how to.
Thanks.[/quote]

You are Club Member not a Newbie yet. Read the whole thread from the beginning and mainly posts #18 and #20. Answers to your question are just few clicks away.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Jeeper;28807]Hi guys,
I just joined the club and am excited to see you all
I want to join the morning drive activity so I clicked on day(2) and i can see that I am on the waiting list (the Gravity - CM)
am new to this system so have i chosen the right activity ? or I have to choose the other activity.[/quote]

You did register correctly. CM drive is limited to 10 at the moment (it's written in trip description). So the place for you is in Waiting List, as others were faster than you.
Trolley
Club Member
Club Member

Hi,

i am CM and when I joined i was sure i was joining for morning trip but now i see me in the camp.

Was there any problem?

I would like to go for morning trip.
muaz

[quote=Trolley;28820]Hi,

i am CM and when I joined i was sure i was joining for morning trip but now i see me in the camp.

Was there any problem?

I would like to go for morning trip.[/quote]

You probably joined lately because day 2 rich the needed quota of CM so quickly which is 10 and you miss to hit the waiting list just beside on the right
Maddie

Eid Mubarak SandbugZZ
refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

I have assigned for Thursday night duty. I am putting myself to waiting list.