[/TD]
[TD][IMG]http://www.drivingindubai.com/various/track43.jpg[/IMG]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
yasir
Intermediate
Intermediate

It was an amazing drive this morning. Everyone came on time to the meeting point hence we start at sharp 7:30am. We divided in two convoys, Main Convoy and Hungry Drivers. I was driving in Main Convoy where marshals were Al Khatib, Hamdan and Faisal.

We proceeded with a swift pace throughout the drive and covers approximately 40 km. Ends at Badayer Shops at 10:15am.
It was a smooth and fast pace drive with only one Popout. Thanks Almost4x4 for such a memorable trip.

Please find below track recorded on my device.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1538[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vishal

It was an amazing drive today ! :D
made some mistakes learned also due to them !
Thanks to all the marshalls for being there for me !!
And thank you all for making this a very beautiful weekend !! :D
hope to see you all soon !! ^^
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

It was one amazing drive . The weather was awesome early morning .
Everything was awesome except the accident I had on the higway while coming back :(
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

Oh and Marshall's, chief ,Abu jimmy ,al khataib thanx again for not letting the newbies down :D
Mubz

It was slightly slow paced drive but thats because there was alot to learn and at times it was hard formsome to free themselves from the lve of MDG

overall i would say it was good day out in the dessert

thanks to lamboo for the lead abu jimmy zico and chief for the support and rescue

thanks to everyone who joined the trip it was pleasure driving with you guys

see you soon in sands
Maddie

For me, todays drive was different. It was fast, really technical with a lot of new lessons, a lot of second rounds, had some difficulty maintaining enough distance.
Thank you Hamdan, Faisal and Abujimmy for leading and guiding and helping,
Thank you Newbies for great company...

Thank You Bu Salem for the caps. ..
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thanks Chief, Lamboo, Abu Jimmy and Zico for a great drive this morning. First outing for the Green Giant and I must say that she performed well. Getting used to the manual box is going to take time and I learnt a lot today about momentum, MDG and pace across the sand. One stuck in soft sand due to wrong gear, managed to get out but could have gone further back for the second attempt - thanks Chief for the advice there.

Some drivers experienced pop outs, a few recoveries by the Marhsalls required but everyone made it out (reasonably) unscathed.

The thirst for more is burning and cant wait for the next trip. Have to miss next week as road trip to Oman, Muscat and Sur for 4 days, taking in some of the Hajar Mountains, Wadis and Wahiba Sands along the way. See you all soon.
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Defragmantor;28283]It was one amazing drive . The weather was awesome early morning .
Everything was awesome except the accident I had on the higway while coming back :([/quote]

Hope you are OK Defragmantor - what happened?
Maddie

The 4th Day - Main convoy : guys I am very sorry to have held up the convoy so many times and made everybody wait out. during my previous three drives, I mainly drove in Second Gear. today was my first drive in the larger and higher dunes. I depended on my previous drive style, which was totally unsuitable. Plus I am so used to Capri's Sweet Music on the radio and the constant tips and advises that I found it hard to improvise. Also, the tyres (Bridgestone Dueler HT) are a total disaster, which I am stuck with for the moment...