The 4th Day

Iqsaan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=G-force;28163]Am I registered for this drive ? I registered at 5pm when there were still spaces but I am still showing in the waiting list under marshals[/quote]

Hi G-force , welcome to the club . This drive is for newbies(completed at least one drive with the club) and higher ... as a club member you will have to wait for a Club Member drive in which the marshals provide a comprehensive briefing on desert driving techniques , offroad equipment required as well as the club's philosophy and rules.
Once you have completed this drive , you will receive your first star (just like mine .. lol ) and be promoted to Newbie.

Hope to see you in the sand soon.
Code Red

When I tried to register, the system told me I was already registered and I noticed my name in "4th day Maybe." Perhaps I am registering in my sleep.

Does this mean that I made it? Or does "Maybe" mean maybe?
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Code Red;28177]When I tried to register, the system told me I was already registered and I noticed my name in "4th day Maybe." Perhaps I am registering in my sleep.

Does this mean that I made it? Or does "Maybe" mean maybe?[/quote]

You registered correctly. The system is giving this message, we'll replace it with some other. This time convoy name "Maybe" means maybe we will open the second convoy as well.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

We updated the text in the trip description section, to bring more clarifications on naming and meaning of our convoys and registrations.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Poor Doctor :faill:

He was online ALL DAY LONG ... Then ... You posted & got filled . It is ok doctor, I'll drive with you " JUST THE TWO OF US ":ORLY:

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Maddie

[quote=aminrahman;28176]Wow! I think its the record time........ever, And I don't think any club in UAE can beat this record!!!!![/quote]

Ill tell you why.

When we gather from the drive, the founders, Marshals, Advanced drivers, Intermediates and newbies meet and greet each other like family.

No one gains anythiing from anyone yet shows affection like brothers (and sisters).

I don't know about other groups or clubs.
Mubz

[quote=aminrahman;28176]Wow! I think its the record time........ever, And I don't think any club in UAE can beat this record!!!!![/quote]

I have witnessed another trip posted long time ago in april I guess for intermediates only that got filled in 47 minutes Chief and Bu Salim would know exactly which one

in near future the way newbies are attacking the new trips I am sure we will break this record :)
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

We have good news for all drivers, we will open also the second convoy for this trip. :thumbsup:
Bu-Shahid
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=caprihorse;28201]We have good news for all drivers, we will open also the second convoy for this trip. :thumbsup:[/quote]

:like: