New Stars

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello New Stars

Wither you are a member who joined this drive or the morning drive or any drive before you are a NEW STAR in almost4x4 family. It was a great pleasure to meet new people, chit chat around the KARAK table and then head to the sand. As usual we had our briefing then Yoghybear took the lead of the drive, Strawb in the sweep and I was doing the rescue.

The drive was smooth and drivers did very well till we reached the Pink Rock, while we were doing the crest crossing we got overwhelmed with safari cars who were driving all over the place which reminded us that the peaceful time of the desert is over and we have to look for other places to do off-raoding.

Yoghy drove us back to Nazwa shops instead of going to Al Baddayer which was a wise decision. We all reached on time before the sun set and enjoyed chit chatting before we say .......

SEE YOU SOON.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Dave
Advance
Advance

A big ''Thank You'' to Alshamsi and Yoghybear for organising a second drive on Friday afternoon to help clear out the waiting list from the morning drive which booked up so fast. Great of you both to give up all of your Friday for a bunch of complete strangers. Happy now to be part of the family. It was great to meet new club members and watch the many types of 4x4 performing so well in the desert, especially as for some it was their first time out on the dunes. We managed to make it back to Nazwa in time for sunset so it was all managed very well. And even had all our 4x4's aired up so we could set off home after a quick goodbye!

I am very impressed with the organisation and now look forward to joining some of the upcoming Newbie trips over the cooler months ahead.

See you all in the sand soon,

Dave.
TAURUS

Thanks a lot to Yoghybear and Alshamsi for the wonderful DRIVE....

See u soon,

Nibu
Eric Hummer
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thank Al shamsi, Yogybear and strawb for the wonderful, stress free drive... Finally got my newbie status hoping to get more milage off-road and learn more things from you guys... appreciate much the warm welcome by Al Shamsi...
Doctor

first of all Im honored to meat such a respectable gentlemen, my fellows newbie drivers and our Marshals, I was very impressed by the level of organization, cooperation, and professionalism this club has, and it is reassuring how much they are dedicated to safety first, setting a great raw model to all new drivers, thank you all for the great drive, most important thing is that I have learned some valuable lessons yesterday, "leave your ego on the road, ego and off roading are incompatible"
I thought that I was a great driver but I learned that there is no great drivers off road", "great drivers are the safe drivers"
Thank you AlShamsi, Yoghybear, and Strawb for your time and effort.
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Doctor;27659]
"great drivers are the safe drivers"
.[/quote]

.............:like:.............
What goes around , comes around .
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

Friday the 13th with 13 cars on a friday afternoon

The drivers did very well and showed good convoy discipline ....... as sweeper, i have observed one thing though ....... the drivers should never forget the importance of proper distance ........ as mentioned a safe driver is a good driver

see you guys in the coming weeks and keep the sand flying

cheers