Descent: 597 m

Black Points
Defragmantor
[/TD]
[TD][IMG]http://www.drivingindubai.com/various/track39.jpg[/IMG][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Gilles

Very nice first trip as a driver with the Almost 4x4 team and my Jeep Wrangler. All went very well, except I got stuck a few times because my tires were not deflated enough (15psi only).. will improve that for next time.

All in all I was impressed by the professionalism of the team; and looking forward to the next trip!
(And thanks for the Almost 4x4 stickers!!)
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

What a fantastic morning! Led capably by Caprihorse, supported fantastically by Yoghibear and Lamboo (who were kept busy early on!!) A great introduction to the ALMOST 4x4 family which leaves me wanting more as soon as possible. Big respect to Camille for coming out on her own and battling through - well done! Hope to see you out again soon. I would like to thank everyone who came today, especially the graduating Club Members, for a great experience.

I wish I could say the same for my wife, Paishe, however she has only just calmed down after "one of the scariest experiences of her life" :bouaaaaah:.

That said, she too is looking forward to coming out again, once I can pry her fingers from the handholds and door handle of "The Beast". Note to Capri Horse - given the Grand Cherokee a good look over and zero bits missing - perhaps you will learn to love her like I do!!

I have attached a few pics of the drive.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1480[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1481[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1482[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1483[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1484[/ATTACH]

Jeremy (spencerj702 - I am gonna change that!!)
Camille

Great moments of solitude :012:...but beautiful landscapes and technically interesting dunes for newbies.
Above all: amazing crew team, patient, helpfull, professional.
Thank you and sorry guys for having slowed down the convoy;
Hopefully see you again in the sand.
Camille
Mubz

[quote=Camille;27617]
Thank you and sorry guys for having slowed down the convoy;
Camille[/quote]

Dont think this way we have seen better and worse you were just fine I would say you did a great job by coming out today and did exactly the same as everyone else did......... you took slightly longer to do it but the end result was the same we all were at the petrol station safe and sound and happy :) hope to see you soon in sand.

Ok my Trip Report:

I was excited about meeting my 2nd family after a v.long time and the sand off course and also excited about testing my newly owned Jeep.

Well I would say I feel comfortable with it already and is doing good so I like it :)

Trip was a great Club Member drive some big drops some climbing some small dips and a few stucks which is expected on a Club Member drive, over all it was a mix of drivers + cars very different range of cars and drivers so it was great over all I would say.

I enjoyed it alot it was good to see new forces joining Almost Family and getting their first stars :)

Congrats all the Club Members who got their first Star.... well deserved.

Special thanks to Chief, Yoghy,Lamboo and all the Club Members who joined.

Hope to see you all in sand soon.
skawkji

Dear Club members and organisers, It was great meeting you today we really enjoyed it and will look forward for more. I have created quickly a video taken from my car, it is not covering the whole trip unfortunately. Hope you will like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBIqK4ThwzE

Looking forward to see you again very soon...

Saadi
skawkji

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1485[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1488[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1489[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1490[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1486[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1487[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

Great Video Skawji! Thanks for sharing!