EaSy PeAsY

Okaa

i drove only one time with Almoster but i wanna join ........ :( am I Allowed???
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Okaa;27280]i drove only one time with Almoster but i wanna join ........ :( am I Allowed???[/quote]

Pls see Post#19 and Post #1
Ismail

[quote=caprihorse;27275]Authentic off-roader should read all the information given to him, before entering the desert. Didi you read the following statement at the opening post?

"This Desert Drive is dedicated to Newbies who did drive with our Club more than 5 times, to polish up the skills. We will accept at the moment all higher levels, so please register with the appropriate convoy. Newbies are limited to 11 drivers."[/quote]
Thanks Capri so generous of u to copy it again for me. It seems that I usually rush to register without reading a bit, just to get the chance to join first.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

There is still one last place in the convoy !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mubz

[quote=caprihorse;27290]There is still one last place in the convoy !!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Finally Got lucky this time :)
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Mubz;27292]Finally Got lucky this time :)[/quote]

Are you sure? :patapon:
Mubz

[quote=caprihorse;27293]Are you sure? :patapon:[/quote]

after speaking to you great advise as always..... I am not sure If I can chase Alkhatib in the dessert :) ........so pulling my name from the trip and wait for 5- or club member trip is posted............ so everyone out there there is still alot in the convoy get going :)

Thanks again Chief.
Ismail

[quote=aminrahman;27289]Guys I have removed my Name From the Convoy, not because I don't want to join this trip; I remember once I was longing to join a trip and I was waiting listed. But someone was kind enough to remove his name which naturally permit me in the convoy. So I decided to forward the favor........
PLAY IT FORWARD !!!!!!![/quote]

Thanks Amin, I was wait listed and now in convoy because of you. :like: I don't know if can be as good as u but ill try to PAY IT FORWARD too