Need Help finding stuff for Cherokee

Mubz

Hi Guys,

I am in process of having Dedicated Dessert drive ( jeep cherokee it is).

I have almost all everything covered so far ( major ones) but I need 2 major things yet to be done.

1. I need to do some wiring
a. Connect additional Fan with a switch
b. Connect HID lights with the switch
c. Adjust current wiring so that lights turn on with the light switch not with break or something else

I've heard over the radio about a Bangali electrician and I am sure I don't want to use him for the job.

2. I need tow bar for jeep cherokee
Omer from almost Service center is looking for it as well but if anyone else can suggest something or some place where I can look for it as well ? or if you know someone who has one spare :x_x: and they don't need it. so I can take it :)

Any help in this regard with highly appreciated.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Mubz;27064 wrote:Hi Guys,

I am in process of having Dedicated Dessert drive ( jeep cherokee it is).

I have almost all everything covered so far ( major ones) but I need 2 major things yet to be done.

1. I need to do some wiring
a. Connect additional Fan with a switch
b. Connect HID lights with the switch
c. Adjust current wiring so that lights turn on with the light switch not with break or something else

I've heard over the radio about a Bangali electrician and I am sure I don't want to use him for the job.

2. I need tow bar for jeep cherokee
Omer from almost Service center is looking for it as well but if anyone else can suggest something or some place where I can look for it as well ? or if you know someone who has one spare :x_x: and they don't need it. so I can take it :)

Any help in this regard with highly appreciated.
Did you here already about Almost4x4 Auto Service?
Mubz

caprihorse;27065 wrote:Did you here already about Almost4x4 Auto Service?
Chief this is pending from Almost4x4

Everything was done by Almost4x4 and So far we dont do electrical stuff at Almost4x4 Service centre

and as I mentioned Omer is looking for tow point as well I thought maybe someone else can tell me some place so I can look for it as well.

I am not familiar with places in Dubai or sharjah so any help will be highly appreciated.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Mubz;27072 wrote:Chief this is pending from Almost4x4

Everything was done by Almost4x4 and So far we dont do electrical stuff at Almost4x4 Service centre

and as I mentioned Omer is looking for tow point as well I thought maybe someone else can tell me some place so I can look for it as well.

I am not familiar with places in Dubai or sharjah so any help will be highly appreciated.
If you want my Auto Electrician, visit N25 19.492 E55 24.320, Jahrom Auto Accessories Llc
Mubz

caprihorse;27074 wrote:If you want my Auto Electrician, visit N25 19.492 E55 24.320, Jahrom Auto Accessories Llc
Thanks Chief
Maddie

Mubz, search for towpoints on forums or contact Abu jimmy and Strawb