Maddie's Unlucky day

Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

refad;26943 wrote:.5. But drive with them to taste the wildness with brutality (sorry guys dont take as an offence, what i felt).
You will get this feeling when you reach the right level . ( Maximize the fun , Minimize the risk ) ......:killzonesmiley:.
What goes around , comes around .
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

On my other car, Nissan X-Trail (I'm very proud of it), I started to loose air pressure, at just parking, about 10 psi in 2 weeks, where valves are dated back to 2008. So the solution was, to replace all the 4 valves, with new rubber type ones, just for 50 Dhs. It's a precaution solution, instead of sitting somewhere on Emirates road in the middle of 4th lane with empty tyres...
Maddie

caprihorse;26939 wrote:My stainless steel tyre valves cost 250 Dhs, each...
to be honest chief, can't afford those :(
Maddie

caprihorse;26957 wrote:On my other car, Nissan X-Trail (I'm very proud of it), I started to loose air pressure, at just parking, about 10 psi in 2 weeks, where valves are dated back to 2008. So the solution was, to replace all the 4 valves, with new rubber type ones, just for 50 Dhs. It's a I precaution solution, instead of sitting somewhere on Emirates road in the middle of 4th lane with empty tyres...
Replaced mine yesterday night for 10 dirhams a piece. My other car 'a 94 corolla manual with a 2 litre engine, coilover suspension all corners' must be sitting flat in the Police pound. Been over three months now
Maddie

:045:
Abu Jimmy;26955 wrote:You will get this feeling when you reach the right level . ( Maximize the fun , Minimize the risk ) ......:killzonesmiley:.
Chief, Abu Jimmy, AlKhatib, Strawb, and everybody I am going for the GTWheels 16x8 very soon. But with the current Bridgestone 2012 wrangler stock tires i bought from BettyPo (thanx Nancy)

Please I need your opinion / advise please on:

1- best place to buy in sharjah (within a budget).
2- do they come with metal valves?
3- are the chinese metal stems like the ones ordered by Desert lizard?
4- do these rims bounce?

I will upgrade to BFGoodrich tyres in a couple of months.

Thank you so much everybody
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[INDENT]1- best place to buy in sharjah (within a budget). Sahara center street towards Sharjah , cost 1100 - 1200 Dh .
2- do they come with metal valves? NO .
3- are the chinese metal stems like the ones ordered by Desert lizard? Same ones
4- do these rims bounce? No

I will upgrade to BFGoodrich tyres in a couple of months. [/INDENT]

What goes around , comes around .
Maddie

Thanx Abu Jimmy, much Apreciated. Heading to ALMOST4x4 Auto centre for the stems
Maddie

Abu Jimmy , got 16x8 gtwheels at 750+my tj rims.
Was wondering if I should go for 16x10 because In Sha Allah, I plan to upgrade tow 265-45R16 BFGoodrich ATs. Any idea what width the TJ company rims are?
Maddie

Didn't instal them tonight because couldn't reach Almost Auto before closing time for the valve stems ... Allah kareem
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

You can gt wheels from JUBA after you cross the 1st signal