Iqsaan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thanks Bu Shahid ... Another wonderful video. :like:
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Iqsaan;26848]Thanks Bu Shahid ... excellent video !!!:thumbsup:

I am glad I got to see my pop out again ...
An incorrect entry angle , I should have compensated on my exit by turning down immediately.[/quote]

you are right Iqsan , that could have been a good correction for the essential reason of the pop out , you did the crest with extra speed resulting a ( side jump ) to the left side and moving most of the vehicles weight to left back side . on higher levels you will find out that cresting speed is the key of doing any crest regardless of the entry angle . ( now watch the video again , and tell me what you think ) ..
What goes around , comes around .
refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thank you- Bu Shahid, Excelent work, :pacman:, there was no clue of a first timer had done this. short, attractive and precise.
hailun
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thanks Bu Shahid.GREAT VIDEO.
Iqsaan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Abu Jimmy;26858]you are right Iqsan , that could have been a good correction for the essential reason of the pop out , you did the crest with extra speed resulting a ( side jump ) to the left side and moving most of the vehicles weight to left back side . on higher levels you will find out that cresting speed is the key of doing any crest regardless of the entry angle . ( now watch the video again , and tell me what you think ) ..[/quote]

I reviewed the video and your assessment is spot on ... Thanks Abu Jimmy
Jabster
Golden Member
Golden Member

Rather a late write up I'm afraid but couldn't miss the opportunity to say how good it was to be back with my family last Friday (even though some of my brothers were not there). Thanks Paul for tagging me along - enjoyed the conversation and felt very comfortable in your control.

It was lovely to see how well everyone is doing and to see some new faces.

I'm having my skid plate fitted this weekend so will be out driving again ASAP.

Jabster