Here Again

Mubz

and another great trip missed :( this is torture :( ..................... don't worry guys I will be back with a surprise v.soon ( i hope ) looks something like

,=======o0000o
//__|__|__\_____\,_____
|_/--\'_|___|_/--\_
[]IIII[]

_( O ) )=) )__( O ) )===) )_____
Bomolin
Intermediate
Intermediate

Sorry for the late report but Hotel is getting ready and work is getting busy...what to say about the trip that all of you guys did not mentioned already...Trip went very smooth even it was promised a challenging route...it was a great trip surrounded by deep bowls and big dunes..however we could see the different skills we had gained during all this trips (Most of us who started together in the same batch...Iqsan, Iskander, Bu shahid, Baher, Ginger and few more to be named) always guided by the supervision of marshall (Thanks capri for the trip in a dunes that seems nobody has touched since years based on the flat and lack of tracks, and Abu Jimmy, always marshaling and taking well care of the entire convoy) we see how our skills developed by chief marshall´s are looking forward for new challenges (I have heard about challenging trip such as Liwa, night O solos and so on...:ouch...it hurts::007::thumbsup: or I'm getting over excited???

Once again, thanks for a great Friday, looking forward for the end of the week to meet the other family once again,

See you on the sand
Paul
Advance
Advance

Hi guys

It was great to be back..... it has been way too long.

I had the pleasure of having Jabster as a passenger. Having someone to talk too makes the trip more fun.....
Thanks for the company.

The route was very tricky for a newbie drive and everyone did a great job.
Well done to the drivers and thanks to Capri and Abu Jimmy.

Regards
Paul
Bu-Shahid
Intermediate
Intermediate

[video=youtube;WpobdpMifgw][/video]

This my first attempt of recording and editing, please enjoy it :redbullsmiley:.
part 2 to follow.
Iqsaan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thanks Bu Shahid ... excellent video !!!:thumbsup:

I am glad I got to see my pop out again ...
An incorrect entry angle , I should have compensated on my exit by turning down immediately.
ginger
Intermediate
Intermediate

great video !
many thanks
Kris_K

... And another missed trip...
Thanks Bu Shahid for the great video debut! Nice one :thumbsup:
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

Great Debut Video Bu Shahid !!!:045: Keep up the good work:yo !:
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Kris_K;26850]... And another missed trip...[/quote]

No worries Almoster ! ...We all miss a few trips due to different reasons, like for now i am busy with handover as i am shifting to a new job, and already missed 2 trips:humph:

But rest assured that the desert is going nowhere and so is our second family...We will be wholeheartedly welcome whenever we back.
Bu-Shahid
Intermediate
Intermediate

thank you all for your encouraging comments, part 2 as promised....

[video=youtube;MKQxPoauQ-c][/video]