Suhoor Breeze

Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Humanfaith;26615]What the black points referred to in Capri report are about?[/quote]

AUTOMATED LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM:
This is system will help the loyal members to get the priority in the trips, where if you are a member and declare that you are joining a trip then you don’t show up after the drive is closed you are going to take ONE BLACK POINT. If you withdraw 24 HRS before the trip closing then you are clear with no issues otherwise the system will start counting.
The rule will be as follows,
1. If you don’t show up in TWO consecutive trips, then when you register, your name will go automatically to the waiting list.
2. If you don’t show up in THREE separate trips within ONE WHOLE YEAR, then when you register, your name will go automatically to the waiting list.
Your name will go to the waiting list and if the main list is not full then your name will go up and you will be released from your black points to go back to ZERO otherwise you need to register for the next drive and the system is going to join you as any ordinary member with ZERO BLACK POINTS.
3. If more than a member is in the waiting list, the system will decide the priority for the least number of black points even if you registered earlier.
What goes around , comes around .
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

I was in Capri's car and I shall disclose that he was having private conversations with MDG (aka. Madame Desert Ghost - and no, is not me!!) on who was she going to catch that evening. Plenty of wicked giggles around :045:
Thank you to Capri for the ride, Tonneree & Nat for the chair and drink, Nasirdub's son for the doughnut, Dastoori's wife (aka Gilda) for the sandwich, Shamsi's mum for dinner and the boys for serving! :)