Wrangler parts suppliers?

mike
Intermediate
Intermediate

So I've joined the Jeepers brigade and bought myself a little wrangler TJ.
However it does need a little work, before I venture back out to the desert and I'm looking for advice.

Where is the best place to get wrangler spares, I've been talking to Trading Enterprises after sales, and they seem fairly helpful.
But are there any good non OEM suppliers of wrangler parts (like engine mounts suspension bushes ), in Dubai or Sharjah anyone can recommend?

So what with a new Baby due in the next few days, and a new baby sitting on my drive, I've got my hands full.

See you all in a couple of weeks,

Mike
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

Bmw road in sharjah will be the answer to all your questions.

There is a place called al mazaya and al mamzar which will have all the mopar parts your tj would need.

The number of these shops are floating somewhere here in the forums

Goodluck with your new ride and enjoy
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

mike;26426 wrote:So I've joined the Jeepers brigade and bought myself a little wrangler TJ.
However it does need a little work, before I venture back out to the desert and I'm looking for advice.

Where is the best place to get wrangler spares, I've been talking to Trading Enterprises after sales, and they seem fairly helpful.
But are there any good non OEM suppliers of wrangler parts (like engine mounts suspension bushes ), in Dubai or Sharjah anyone can recommend?

So what with a new Baby due in the next few days, and a new baby sitting on my drive, I've got my hands full.

See you all in a couple of weeks,

Mike
Bad decision, so called Jeep Thing, few hours desert, few weeks in garage... Around BMW road in Sharjah, you can find lots of cemetery places called Scrap, where you can find lots of usefull parts :slow:
mike
Intermediate
Intermediate

Nice one StrawB, thanks. I'd hoped to get at least one useful comment !
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Al Mazaya Auto spare parts , Sharjah , BMW Road , Industrial area #4 , Tel 06-5331660 . Fax 06-5396272 , E-mail: almazayaauto@gmail.com
What goes around , comes around .
yasir
Intermediate
Intermediate

[INDENT]Tasra spare parts , Sharjah , BMW Road , Industrial area, Tel 06-5321221. [/INDENT]

delta83
Advance
Advance

hehehe am glad we got more than one useful comment :Psmiley:, but that comment was the best:011::011: