Ascent: 821 m
Descent: 751 m
[/TD]
[TD][IMG]http://www.drivingindubai.com/various/track32.jpg[/IMG]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Code Red

Thank you Marshals for organizing and leading this trip.

What a great way to spend Friday morning!

I learned a lot and look forward to my next chance.
cyanide

My first off road trip, it was safe and exciting thanks to Almost 4x4 team for making it enjoyable and learning at the same time.

Will keep on having trips with the team, and special thanks to the sweeper for being patient and helping me out on each stuck :melt:.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear All

It is been along time for me to do Club Members' drive and I have to admit that this is one of the fastest drives we had "Good drivers". We had a good time around the Fosil & Camel rocks.

Hope to see you all soon
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Suhail
Advance
Advance

i would like to thank you all my brothers and sisters for a very nice trip and excellent company..
Especial Huge thanks to Bu Salem, Capri and AlKhatib for allowing me to drive with you..
See you soon inshaAllah
Bu-Shahid
Intermediate
Intermediate

Nice, smooth and peaceful drive.
I was in the second convoy led by Capri and sweeper by Bu Salem, we moved around 7 am and we were at the petrol station around 10 am.
many thanks for Almost4x4, your support, efforts and care are highly appreciated :like:.

looking forward for the next challenge :028:.
Iqsaan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Good to hear that you all enjoyed the trip ... I will be back with my Almost family after Ramadaan In Sha Allah ...
Wishing everyone a blessed and spiritual month !!!
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

Well...Well...Well What a Friday !
This trip made my whole weekend 'AWESOME':grin:. I was in the first convoy lead by Yoghybear in the first half and later by Khatib, sweeped by Strawb in the first half and later by yoghybear. We entered the desert from near the Mahafiz exit on Kalba road, and reached Al Faya where we met other drivers and Marshals. The track till here was weird with small but highly technical dunes and a lot of twigs and bushes, but it was amazing how Yoghybear made it very interesting with a lot of right right right and left left left and so many drops:like:. At Al Faya, Khatib, "The Safari style lead Master" as i call him, took the lead and we were informed that we will go to Badayer through Pink Rock under his lead. What else could we want:thumbsup:. There, we started with the fast Rally Style Drive on a long gatch road till Pink Rock and then the safari style started from Pink Rock till Badayer.

So, this lovely morning was a mix of some technical dunes, some very nice drops, some fast rally style drive and ended up with the safari style from Pink Rock to Badayer.

Thanks Chief and Bu Salem for the warm welcome early morning.
Thanks yoghybear for making that weird track into full of fun, and the sweep later.
Thanks Strawb for the Sweep and guidance
Thanks Khatib for the wonderful lead in the second half
and off-course thanks to other drivers and Marshals for joining the trip and making it interesting.

Looking forward to see you all soon:048: