The Desert Code

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

This trip is limited to 10 cars in a single convoy, but we might open an another convoy, if there will be enough interest. So try to register in the Waiting List, and let us know if you are interested.
GnH

[quote=caprihorse;26208]This trip is limited to 10 cars in a single convoy, but we might open an another convoy, if there will be enough interest. So try to register in the Waiting List, and let us know if you are interested.[/quote]

Hi Capri!

I'd love to join if another convoy is opened. I have tried to put my name in the waiting list but for some reason it does not work.

see you !

GnH
Fat Rabbit

Hello again.

Yesterday I put myself of waiting list. Today I find out that something urgent has come up on Friday so I need to remove myself from the waiting list. Lo and behold, the new website is a mind-reader as well... my name isnt on the waiting list at all :)
Where the road ends, the enjoyment begins..
With Natalie, a 2-door beige Nissan Patrol Safari
Ericson

I want to join the trip in the waiting list. why i cant put my name in the list? thanks and regards ;-)
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Ericson;26217]I want to join the trip in the waiting list. why i cant put my name in the list? thanks and regards ;-)[/quote]

Dear Ericson, this trip is designed for Newbies as mentioned in the first page, kindly keep checking, you will have other opportunities.
Ericson

[quote=Yoghybear;26220]Dear Ericson, this trip is designed for Newbies as mentioned in the first page, kindly keep checking, you will have other opportunities.[/quote]

My fault, i may have been a Newbie Driver already if I attended one opportunity last May 2013... Better luck for me next time... ;-) Thanks
Waya

Hello Friends, trying to register for Waiting list, but not able to register :)
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Waya;26223]Hello Friends, trying to register for Waiting list, but not able to register :)[/quote]

Dear Waya, this trip is dedicated for Newbie drivers as mentioned in the first page, since you are still at Club Member level you cannot attend the same.
Please keep checking the forum, you will have your opportunity.
Regards
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Ericson;26221]My fault, i may have been a Newbie Driver already if I attended one opportunity last May 2013... Better luck for me next time... ;-) Thanks[/quote]

We're sorry, it can happen. Why didn't you cry earlier?

I sent a message to Admin, so he will make the correction soon with your upgrade to Newbie level.
fida
Advance
Advance

[quote=caprihorse;26207]Where is your registration? Or it is too complicated now? :whut:[/quote]

Capri, I m in as full time Paparazzi. Providing victims is your responsibility. :yum: