Beach Getaway

Mubz

Well sorry for belated Trip report but I think site was under Maintenance or some server issue but thats resolved now so here is my version of Trip Report.

I left home at 07:00 PM aiming to meet everyone at Gas Station, but thanks to traffic I missed them, so I went straight to the camp area ( or atleast i wished for). so Following google Maps on my phone and I landed somewhere else :) so Quick call to Bu Salim recommended to Turn the radio on and re enter the co ordinates, as soon as I turned the radio on I could hear Cheif and Abu Jimmy so I was sure that I was somewhere nearby, and Guess what I was on the opposite site of Camp site, so I had two options 1. Swim across and get to the camp site ( bad choice) 2. Drive around and find way to camp site.

I could hear everyone on the radio that people were struggling to find the camp site but convoy with Abu Jimmy and other got there and I am still lost.

finally I got close to the camp area but still can not see my Fellow almosters :) Thanks to ISkandar who generously offered to come to the road and take me from there but I saw him before the road so it was all good.

Then I met with my fellow almosters and which is always a good thing, everyone was enjoying themselves in peaceful night under the stars and bon fire and karak :)

And then all of a sudden a Nissan Petrol wiht all the fancy lights joined the group and everyone rushed to the car because we all could smell BBQ :)

thanks to Bu Salim ( m_Alshamsi) for an awesome food and chit chat.

After the food some of Almosters turned into Marines and went for swimming. ( I believe)

Unfrotunately I had to rush back to Dubai because I had job, so I had to end my trip there and ending my trip report here.

In summary, it was great to see everyone ( abu jimmy, iskandar, al khatib, lamboo, chief, nancy, and others)

Thanks for Al shamsi for great food ( I missed breakfast though) maybe nexttime :)
Ismail

What to say but another two days of fun with the group. Having some sand around just to make you cosy :003:.
I arrived late around 11:00 pm Thursday, was able to find the camp with guidance from Abu Jimmy.
Some of the group where fishing, some swimming and others sitting around the fire all in good mood.
I was around the fire, enjoyed Nancy's karak again(one ingredient missing) but was perfect though. BBQ was brought i am not sure by Lamboo or Shamsi ,regardless,all of them are lovely and generous guys:045:. After the food some left home and the others one after the other went to sleep all but Abu Jimmy of course, the man who i never saw sleeping yet?? well i stayed with him as much as i could and went to see something near my car :039:and was back just 2 hrs later, to find him still sitting there.
Shamsi brought a wonderful 5star Breakfast which all of us enjoyed, thanks.
Amazingly a vollyball net was erected, and after the game all went to swim, then started to pack again to head home as the sun was getting real hot.

Thanks to all and hope to see u next Thursday inshaa Allah.
ginger
Intermediate
Intermediate

Chief, thank you for advising that I change my car's air filter;after installing a new one it's like driving a new car!
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=ginger;26010]Chief, thank you for advising that I change my car's air filter;after installing a new one it's like driving a new car![/quote]

Hehe, your lady can now breath properly :011: