Beach Gateway

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

It is so quite this week ..... Strang !!!

It seems not many swimming lovers ?
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;25865]It is so quite this week ..... Strange !!!

It seems not many swimming lovers ?[/quote]

There are few options:
  1. Many think that the event will be boring and they are wrong, as all our events are always the greatest fun
  2. Many are struggling with their advanced technology mobiles and don't know where to click and how to register
  3. Many are trapped, as they realized, they just cannot reply "I'm in"
  4. Many are going to sand with other clubs to show, what they learned with Almost
BettyPo
Advance
Advance

[quote=caprihorse;25866]There are few options:
  1. Many think that the event will be boring and they are wrong, as all our events are always the greatest fun
  2. Many are struggling with their advanced technology mobiles and don't know where to click and how to register
  3. Many are trapped, as they realized, they just cannot reply "I'm in"
  4. Many are going to sand with other clubs to show, what they learned with Almost - I hope they behave and show good manners:011:
[/quote]

5. Many don't want to get burned like Khatib:013:
6. Many would not know how much to deflate to in beach sand:032:
7. Many would miss Is Kanders BBQ:010:
8. Many did not read that they can actually get their first star:033:
9. Many underestimate how much they could learn about off-roading over chit chat:051:
10. Many will never get to listen to snorring symphonies:039:
11. etc....to be continued
Bu-Shahid
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=alshamsi_m;25865]It is so quite this week ..... Strang !!!

It seems not many swimming lovers ?[/quote]

I believe the new system is saving a lot of hazel and errors in copy & paste as well as registration from some members in the same time entailing rearrange the list every few posts, looking at the current list including the waiting list and try to imagine registration of the same number using the old method will end up with few additional pages... this will be proofed next Sand trip :011:

Having said that, I agree with the some points listed by Capri and Betty in addition and since there is no limits in terms of number of participants the people little relaxed :051: and not in harry :039:
Iqsaan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=caprihorse;25863]Slatch is already in the list, since yesterday :038:[/quote]

Good to know the marshals are always looking out for us...:003:
Bomolin
Intermediate
Intermediate

I will love to join...actually I will be in Ajman but it was promising to her :019: to have a lonely weekend away from exhaust sounds, 33x12.5.15 tires everywhere and sand until eyebrowns...she has been trying for the last 3 weekends but the sand force me to choose you guys...
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

Can we fish in the area we r going to...?
Alok708

Hi, looks like a tempting and different Trip. Wish I could join, but unfortunately I am currently tied up due to certain commitments. I wish fun, frolic and safety to all the participants!